RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Photo of feet wearing saltwater sandals. (Tick)

Photo of hand, holding some local flowers.

Photo of RVK standing looking at her feet outside a faded, peeling painted door.

Photo of RVK and husband snogging behind a straw hat.

Photo of local fruit platter.

Photo of palm tree at sunset.

Photo of RVK holding a straw bag, staring stage left (or right).

Reactions: 4
Oh god I forgot about the snogging behind the hat thing. I find that really weird! Im not sure if it’s because it looks really stupid or the thought of them Kissing?! They don’t strike me as very passionate....they seem like siblings ?

Reactions: 2
Oh god I forgot about the snogging behind the hat thing. I find that really weird! Im not sure if it’s because it looks really stupid or the thought of them Kissing?! They don’t strike me as very passionate....they seem like siblings ?
I think it's her, she comes across so fuddy fuddy. In fact, I heard the song Sandra Dee (sp?) From grease today and immediately thought of Rebecca haha oh me I need to get a hobby ??

Reactions: 1
Their lifestyle is so unrelatable, and despite amazing travel - it’s so dull and vanilla.

Photo of feet wearing saltwater sandals. (Tick)

Photo of hand, holding some local flowers.

Photo of RVK standing looking at her feet outside a faded, peeling painted door.

Photo of RVK and husband snogging behind a straw hat.

Photo of local fruit platter.

Photo of palm tree at sunset.

Photo of RVK holding a straw bag, staring stage left (or right).
You forgot obligatory ice cream held up against the sky shot too.

Hopefully she’ll get back soon and we can watch her paint another room in Farrow and Ball ‘minge’.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Glad it's not just me that finds her relationship just a bit icky. Agree on the brother/sister vibe. Also she posted blog posts about their conception tips which were just TMI. Thanks love but I really really don't want to imagine you 2 at it. They probably do it like they're in The Handmaids Tale, with a hole cut in the bedsheet to protect modesty. Wonder how much of a "small" discount they're receiving for this latest trip...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ugh, she's awful. Gloating about her husband's earnings but I can't see past the fact she went from school uniform to wedding dress ?‍♀?‍♀

I came here specifically to talk about her standing with her legs two miles apart, seems a lot of you have already beat me to it! I also don’t get why she never looks at the camera for a photo ?

It seems clear that she’s insecure about the age gap but when you make every element of your life so public you shouldn’t be surprised when eyebrows are raised. She doesn’t seem that thrilled/excited since they found out the sex of the baby.

You mean gender surely.:rolleyes: Someone pulled her up in comments saying it's really finding out the sex not gender and her response was along the lines of "I know but gender reveal just sounds so much nicer than sex reveal doesn't it."

She was 21 in 2014 from what I can tell - she should be reading Heat mag at that age not wittering on about press trips and how much money her husband earns. I’m shocked actually, I thought she was mid thirties now, they are such old fogies.

She then deleted the comment entirely after a few hours. She can’t have any spicy discussions on her oh so perfect feed.

She acts boring and vanilla to desperately avoid any backlash but it results in a snooze-fest.

She’s never truly passionate about anything unless she’s been paid for ‘her own opinions’ about it. She has the ‘influence’ (?) to make a difference and promote charities and small brands but she never does. It’s all very one-sided and her energies only ever benefit huge companies.

It irks me that she hardly ever pays for anything anymore when she could actually easily afford all of the things she’s sent for free. She’s the epitome of the blogger/influencer(?) movement but really none of her writing or campaigns are very well executed and she must realise it’s all vacuous shite...? Am I ranting?! ?

View attachment 7530
View attachment 7531
View attachment 7532

Gross gross gross. Really shows how money driven she actually is. Also, girl power ?
That comment makes her sound like a c u next Tuesday. I wonder is she just with him because of the money? They are such an odd couple. In my eyes he's a weirdo for dating a teenage girl while he was much older.

Anyway. Her Maldives posts are quite boring. Does she not get fed up of travelling all the time? I am such a homebird. Lol.

Straw hat snogging picture ✔

Getting followers to do all the grafting by asking them to recommend cute baby clothes and accessories brands ✔

4DB33BEB-B2E1-4FB5-B1DD-D5376F3B442B.jpeg

It's just the same pictures recycled over and over. They go to amazing places but manage to make it look so boring ??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.