RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It kills me how she writes her captions on her photos... everything is so wonderful & the sunshine is pouring in & it’s a day for being productive & pottering!! duck me woman you’re 26!! I know everyone matures at different rates but bloody hell, she sounds like Mary Poppins🤮😆

Reactions: 2
AND nothing to do with it being the same pram as Pippa Middleton either 🤷🏻‍♀️
RVK saw it first, wrote it on an envelope and dated it
Actual lols.

I've been reading with interest over the past few weeks, I do agree with a lot on here but at the same time - I feel awkward to some of the more personal remarks. I don't think all are called for, even if we think things.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She booked a long consultation with John Lewis but had zero intention of ever buying a pram from them. Just do your own research then in your endlessly free days. Plus what does it matter if a brand has a huge global following??? It’s a pram for a baby 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’m sure John Lewis were thrilled that she used their staff and resources to research her freebie without any intention of buying from them.

Reactions: 3
She has no idea of real life. She posted a story saying that cause it's a nice day, her and her husband went on a "day date" for dinner after her husband had finished work. She says she is sooo stressed but seems to do sweet FA during the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has no idea of real life. She posted a story saying that cause it's a nice day, her and her husband went on a "day date" for dinner after her husband had finished work. She says she is sooo stressed but seems to do sweet FA during the day.
She’s done sweet FA since she left uni. She lives in a bubble 🙄

• Haha
I don’t think I can ever recall her having an actual job since graduating. She’ll count writing for the wedding blog and renovating as her job, but we all know that’s bullshit.

First comment on her latest post is her brother saying “that bump 😍”. Perhaps it’s just me but my brothers would never ever comment like that on my photos 🤷🏼‍♀️

First comment on her latest post is her brother saying “that bump 😍”. Perhaps it’s just me but my brothers would never ever comment like that on my photos 🤷🏼‍♀️
That bump is the most special, the most perfect, sparkly, wonderful, thing ever!!!!! She’s the first woman to EVER have a baby, didn’t you KNOW?????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She went to LSE, a very prestigious uni. What a waste, to leave there into a very part time job working on a website. I doubt she'll have enough National Insurance contributions for her own pension and will spend her life dependent on her creepy husband.

I thought that was very strange!! Why would her brother put a heart eyes emoji 🤢

I don’t think I can ever recall her having an actual job since graduating. She’ll count writing for the wedding blog and renovating as her job, but we all know that’s bullshit.
She hasn’t ever worked. She got her degree but didn’t fancy the commute into London so decided it wasn’t for her 🙄

Urgh! 🤮

The stories yesterday with m&s pr, surely as there is a previous working relationship (the dinner set ups) and the visit yesterday “may” or should it be very likely be perceived that she is giving a review, then these should be marked as #ad. 🙄🤦‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ If there is no obligation to share, then don’t share unless it’s disclosed as it should be.

Waits for #gift of new baby clothes from m&s to be delivered. And nope, not jealous, just all for comsumer protection. Also notice the disclosures are now appearing in heading of blog posts. Think we could all be influencing more appropriate disclosures!

Last edited:
She went to LSE, a very prestigious uni. What a waste, to leave there into a very part time job working on a website. I doubt she'll have enough National Insurance contributions for her own pension and will spend her life dependent on her creepy husband.
She couldn’t possibly work. Oh no(!) Too much stress for our RVK. She posted that she ‘didn’t want to commute every day’. Jesus wept 🙄 I’d love to know what ‘the girls’ think of their freeloading mate

Reactions: 1
Sorry “We turned a work day into a date afternoon/evening”

Was the “work” going to see M&S new season event???

I’d love to see the face of an NHS nurse when you told them that was work 🤷🏻‍♀️

Has anyone read her latest blog post?
I actually defended her on her Instagram early pregnancy and now I feel agitated I’ve just had a baby And her latest blog frustrates me she’s wrote a shoppingn list of newborn essentials but has been gifted -
- snuzpod
- Breast pump
- car seat
- pushchair
-baby rocker
- High chair
- cot mattress
- muslins
Maybe I’m bitter that me and my husband had to work and save for everything and they can quite clearly afford al of that but just got given it all 😩🙄

Reactions: 7
Has anyone read her latest blog post?
I actually defended her on her Instagram early pregnancy and now I feel agitated I’ve just had a baby And her latest blog frustrates me she’s wrote a shoppingn list of newborn essentials but has been gifted -
- snuzpod
- Breast pump
- car seat
- pushchair
-baby rocker
- High chair
- cot mattress
- muslins
Maybe I’m bitter that me and my husband had to work and save for everything and they can quite clearly afford al of that but just got given it all 😩🙄
Yes! Literally just read it and the first thing that came to mind was that all the big ticket items (pram, snuzpod, stokkee trip trap, car seat, medela breast pump to name but a few!) have been gifted, the mid range item (the ergobaby 360) was bought by her mum, and all she’s bought herself are the £10-20 items like Ewan the dream sheep, muslins, and a mattress protector 🙄 Big deal love!! And then she says she bought the bath seat and sleepyhead second hand off a friend. Now, I’m all for a preloved bargain but bloody hell, I thought she loved to brag how “lady, my husband earns more in a year than yours does in ten” - could he not afford to pay full price for a bath seat?! They’re like £20 on Amazon! Or maybe you could use all the thousands you’ve saved from #gift to buy yourself a new sleepyhead? 🤔🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.