RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of followers she has are not reflected in the likes and comments she receives on her posts. She’s only recently started replying to comments on her posts too! Before that she’d only answer the first two or three and ignore the rest. Now she’s at pains to write sickly sweet replies to everyone.
I don’t actually think she’ll have a nanny. I think her Mum will do over and above so that RVK can ‘rest’ when she needs it! She comes across as a very spoilt, over indulged princess who clicks her fingers and gets what she wants instantly! I actually think her husband looks like a genuinely nice guy. I bet he has to do exactly what he is told, when he is told!!! Probably why projects are done so quickly in that house!! Can’t keep her waiting!!! 🙄🙄🙄
Her mother was sorting and folding baby grows and vests for her today because she “couldn’t concentrate”! FFS - just when I thought she couldn’t be any more needy.....

Reactions: 5
Her mother was sorting and folding baby grows and vests for her today because she “couldn’t concentrate”! FFS - just when I thought she couldn’t be any more needy.....
‘It was the kind of task that you kind of pinch yourself with and had always dreamed about someday?’ Eh?

Reactions: 1
I think she sums up 'influence privilege' better than most, and why so many of them are so unrelatable. The thing that gets me with the whole industry isn't just the ads, freebies etc which are shadily referenced. It's the complete lack of self awareness of how their perfectionism make others feel. I had crippling ante-natal depression in my 2nd pregnancy. It was as much as I could do to eat back to back white toast with strawberry jam to quell nausea, drag myself in to work, worry about getting sacked because my performance was so bad because I was so ill, come home, be engaging with my 2 year old, do washing, evening meal etc and then go back to bed wishing to die or miscarry overnight so that I could be released from the misery that the pg hormones had put me in. I find all the 'perfect pregnancy' stuff from all influencers hugely triggering and it gives me such rage. Because do you know what? Despite the shittest pregnancy ever, where I only managed folic acid 50% of the time and a 3 month block of amnesia (I literally have no memories of about about 12 weeks of my life - I do have photos still which surprise me that we went and did things), I had a perfectly healthy baby who is now 4 and racing ahead. Obviously NHS style pregnancy advice is useful as a guide and people shouldn't drink/smoke etc and try and eat well. Maybe organise themselves with some equipment etc, but this perfecting is AWFUL for people's mental health, if she'd have been on when I was PG it would have destroyed me.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Looking at the Kondo chest today and all I could think was that child already has more clothes than I do which seems so ridiculously over the top. I do hope she will have the perfect child who fits them all because having bought so early she won't be getting any refunds!

Reactions: 3
Looking at the Kondo chest today and all I could think was that child already has more clothes than I do which seems so ridiculously over the top. I do hope she will have the perfect child who fits them all because having bought so early she won't be getting any refunds!
Well and she was gifted the majority 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
There’s me hoping it’s all covered in baby sick and tit for a reality check for her 😂😂

There’s me hoping it’s all covered in baby sick and tit for a reality check for her 😂😂
Shame is she leads such a charmed existence, what’s the betting that she will have a bloody perfect baby? No doubt it will sleep through the night, never puke and fill it’s nappies with rose petals. Rest assured though, that should Betsy, Petal or whatever the hell is in ‘that envelope’ ever be any trouble RVK’s Mumma will come to the rescue, with The Pup in tow, Lassie style. We wouldn’t want our favourite little princess losing sleep or getting stressed, would we?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m wondering.... Baby name.

Quote from the blog “There was a strong sign which helped to make it clear to us too, which I’ll share when the baby is here.“ whilst in the Maldives.

Will it be Coco Savannah..... and the sign was the song playing 😳😱

• Sick

Quote from the blog “There was a strong sign which helped to make it clear to us too, which I’ll share when the baby is here.“ whilst in the Maldives.

Didn’t she say she was woried in case Meghan Markle picked the same name ? So definitely a more traditional name.
My bets are on
Beatrice
Ivy
Violet
Fleur
Florence
Emmeline
Alexandra

She’ll be fuming if one of us has guessed the name! 😂😂

Yep, Beatrice... she calls it baby Bee. It maybe Florence.
Didn’t she say she was woried in case Meghan Markle picked the same name ? So definitely a more traditional name.
My bets are on
Beatrice
Ivy
Violet
Fleur
Florence
Emmeline
Alexandra

She’ll be fuming if one of us has guessed the name! 😂😂
I was joking! 😳🙄

Don’t think it will be Beatrice because it’s too obvious.

Reactions: 2

A strong sign...? Straw-Bag Sterling has a nice ring to it. But don't tell Meghan she might steal it.

Reactions: 3
Flouting Elemis products tonight (she must be running low). States that it is “pricey”. How would she know, not like she pays for it?! More low key begging for a free parcel of “happy post “ from Elemis.

Balance Me.... you can get your coat! Elemis is apparently the best thing she’s ever put on her skin. Shame she doesn’t have two faces.....oh, wait .....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For a “gift” the pram blog post, and detail contained in the contents is a very strong advertisement.

Yes the post was titled 'How we chose our pram' so all you really needed to write was.

Wrote hinty posts
Make a HUGE deal about the John Lewis trip
Make a short list.
See what gets gifted.

Voila and cringe! It's not even subtle anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes the post was titled 'How we chose our pram' so all you really needed to write was.

Wrote hinty posts
Make a HUGE deal about the John Lewis trip
Make a short list.
See what gets gifted.

Voila and cringe! It's not even subtle anymore.
AND nothing to do with it being the same pram as Pippa Middleton either 🤷🏻‍♀️
RVK saw it first, wrote it on an envelope and dated it

My two favourite lines of the blog post are:

“Probably the biggest thing that attracted us to the brand was the ease of manoeuvring the buggy” not that Bugaboo PR got in touch then and offered you a free one 🤷🏻‍♀️

“It was really important to me that our baby would be comfortable in the pram”
Er, isnt that every parents concern 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.