RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"How would I find or choose a disadvantaged family to give a Bugaboo to? ".....what a revolting thing to say! It's actually very easy, perhaps google local charities whilst you are sunning it in your ever so perfect garden. Honestly I hope to god that she never finds herself in a position where she has nothing.
What a horrid little brat

Reactions: 5
What was the yellow nightie one? I must have missed that joy.

Also does she not work at all anymore? Didnt she used to wrote for a honeymoon website or something? How would someone with a law degree end up doing that?
I remember that she interviewed for it. I followed Phoebe ( the wedding blog ) first. I don’t think she ever had any intention of going in to law, and solely being a kept woman. I remember decorating our nursery, it was a quick tin of dulux, lots of hand me downs, oh and wasn’t even used for ages. Oh how the other half love hey.

Something about her first night in a hotel with her boyfriend, now husband, and her mum helped pick out a nightie. Think the post has been deleted by her but it's mentioned up thread.

I see the comments have been turned off in the latest nursery pic, must be wanting to avoid more negative comments re the paint
Good lord that's grim, I still don't think my Mum could cope with the idea of me in bed with my husband let alone deck me out ready (and I have three kids),

The nursery looks better finished but still a less well executed copy of Apartment Apothecary's one awhile ago

Reactions: 1
I hope that canopy above the cot is for picture purposes only and that they'll remove it before use.

Exactly my thoughts. Those bloody canopies. Mind you, she said she had a massive plate of shellfish on her day out so I hope no other pregnant women are following her feed for pregnancy tips.

Reactions: 4
Good lord that's grim, I still don't think my Mum could cope with the idea of me in bed with my husband let alone deck me out ready (and I have three kids),

The nursery looks better finished but still a less well executed copy of Apartment Apothecary's one awhile ago
Yes it’s basically a carbon copy of AA’s nursery and The Frugality’s. Canopy check, display bookshelves check, rainbow print check, Little Women Big Dreams books check. And I absolutely HATE that cot. My constantly rolling around babies wouldn’t have liked banging into those cold metal sides.

Obligatory cycling shot of current trip - check.
I don't know why I'm still following when it's so predictable on the content front. I'm my own worst enemy.

I’m almost glad I’ve been blocked! i saw a photo of the nursery briefly on her blog. generic Instagram theme ✔
I’m sure rhubarb the baby will be dead chuffed with her bland bedroom she won’t see for months on end!

Still noted the comment I wrote on her blog post wasn’t published or deleted.

Reactions: 2
Over the moon about this thread. I thought it was just me who couldn’t stand her. She blocked me 3 years ago for asking how she afforded all the holidays!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just tried to look at her most recent post. It said 11 comments but then when I clicked it only had 3. Perhaps the 8 comments were swiftly deleted on account of calling her out for not properly stating what is gifted (she says she's detailed it on the blog instead). What a chancer... She is so dull but it's like a car crash. I can't help but watch!

Reactions: 3
I'm looking forward to her sitting on that uncomfortable chair at 3am every night for 6 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“Oh it’s so dreamy”....”it’s so stunning”..... “what a lucky little girl”....Let’s hope that little girl grows up to be less of a spoiled little brat than her “wonderful Mumma” is! God this woman grates on me. How can anyone be so far up her scrawny ass??? Am I missing something? She has no personality, is bland, waaaay too old for her age, & comes across as so sickly sweet she makes me want to vomit! She’s awful. Truly out of touch & living on planet insta......🤮 AND, that “nursery” is hideous.

Reactions: 3
There's a comment from someone...."Literally the most beautiful nursery ever!" WTAF?

• Haha
So glad it's not just me who can't stand her. I have nothing new to say but cannot stand her smugness. Remember years ago her boasting about getting a Range Rover and how much her husband earns.

I hate to be personal, but I need to get it off my chest - I think she is really ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s literally so predictable. She’s so obviously read people’s opinions of her & is now trying to be sweet. It ain’t working. You’re a talentless moneygrabbing twit darlin. Please live your life in private!

• Haha
I've never known anyone in real life that has to do as much life/work admin as she does (answering comments is work admin, right?!) :rolleyes:.

Reactions: 2
I've never known anyone in real life that has to do as much life/work admin as she does (answering comments is work admin, right?!) :rolleyes:.
Yeah,,, must be exhausting!! She’s pregnant yknow. That makes it even harder. It’s allllllllll so tiringggggg🤯🤦🏼‍♀️ How the duck she will cope with a screaming baby I don’t know! Good luck with THAT Mrs I’m so bleeping perfect!!

I cannot stand people like her who don't work but always go on about how busy they are, basically doing the stuff that the rest of us fit in around work and/or kids.

Reactions: 8
Exactly my thoughts. Those bloody canopies. Mind you, she said she had a massive plate of shellfish on her day out so I hope no other pregnant women are following her feed for pregnancy tips.
I thought the shellfish thing was just me. I remember it was sich a big deal when I was pregnant and yet she seems to be woofing it down. She gets a bit pass-ag when people give her advice though. For example the sheep. Post on her story tonight.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.