RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is CT I can't think?

On a side note I've always really enjoyed Apartment Apothecary but saw a post from her this week where she put out of list of things she still needs for her bedroom and I do t know if it's because of RVK but suddenly I feel like everyone is blatantly gift hinting
It’s called “fishing”
Start out a post saying “can anyone recommend...”
“Can anyone suggest...”
Then you start loading pictures of “a wish list”
with the company tagged in,
You “declare” you’ve always loved this brand.
Then the company “bites”.
Then you feign total surprise when company sends you the item (even though they have to contact you for your address 🙄).
Then you “declare” this is a brand you would have bought yourself.

RVK has been doing it for years

When there is a post it mostly finishes with a question.
Then all “the faithful” replies with answers.
Engagement then ups, quota done for the week, companies then see a high engagement
“free tit” then turns up at the door.
Que “feign surprise”

Wake up sheep!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Wow, a nice hard chair. Just the kind of thing you want to sit on after giving birth
I thought the same, she has no idea!! What an uncomfortable and impractical chair for a nursery. The whole room looks cold.
Also personally wouldn’t be putting a canopy above a cot.
Plus all the wooden gifted baby ‘toys’ she’s raving about. No child will want to play with them. She’ll soon realise that she can’t have a plastic toy free house, however hard she tries!

Reactions: 3
Good job she got a new maternity dress gifted, I was beginning to think she only owned one dress (white with black polka dots)

• Haha
She wrote a blog post about picking baby names. There's not much to it, other than her repeating that they are not going to share the name with anyone until the baby is born. She comes across as very pretentious in it. She said that her gran hopes she doesn't call the baby a silly name like River. Isn't that what Fleur de Force called their girl? Anyway, Rvk then says she is almost tempted to just to cause controversy. She seems like a brat that doesn't like when people don't agree with her.

Reactions: 7
"We decided not to go with any of our parents middle names as we didn’t love any of their names" - what a horrible thing to say. It's all about appearances with her, she's a hideous little snob, worried their normal names won't go with her aesthetic.

Reactions: 9
She said that her gran hopes she doesn't call the baby a silly name like River. Isn't that what Fleur de Force called their girl?
Exactly. Why pinpoint out one name anyway in that manner? Especially as Fleur is a fellow blogger, they follow each other on instagram and I swear they have met at events etc. I found this rude. This is exactly the same judgement she kept going on about in her blog post

Reactions: 4
Wonder if it was an intended jibe at Fleur? I think she is a whole different level of affluent than our princess.

Definitely a jibe. Not a direct one as she said her grandparents “apparently” called the name silly not her. But I think this was her thoughts not theirs. She didn’t need to specify a “silly” name anyhow

Reactions: 1
She's reading along here, real time. The post has already been edited to include a line about how grandparents names can be lovely too.

• Haha
She's reading along here, real time. The post has already been edited to include a line about how grandparents names can be lovely too.
Definitely edited. Yesterday the blog post stated they’d written the name down. Put it in an envelope and dated it in case Megan used the name

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Definitely edited. Yesterday the blog post stated they’d written the name down. Put it in an envelope and dated it in case Megan used the name
She right fancies herself as in the same league as the royals 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My goodness me who does she think SHE IS !!!
I genuinely thought my opinion on her couldn’t get any lower...

Alas, here we are 🤦🏻‍♀️

How can one woman be so self entitled, obsessed and in her own hole?
I wonder how your opinion will change of yourself when you’ve got the baby blues, you’ve been tit on and screamed at for hours, Rebecca? That’s just motherhood but hey, you’ve got your gifted bugaboo and dreary nursery to sit in 😁

Reactions: 1
Who the duck does she think it is? As if writing a date on an envelope proves anything. Here look I've written: 4/1/2010 - doesn't mean I wrote it on that date, twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.