RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, that makes sense. There is a lot of conjecture up thread, when all the info about the situation is already out there.
Yeah I don't want to come across as a pain but I've never read anywhere that he was in a teaching capacity at the time. Whilst her blog and posts could drive you crazy and are fair game. Their relationship begins could have huge legal implications if true. So I'd be wary of delving into that.

Reactions: 1
Maybe he's not a maths teacher now because of this inappropriate relationship. Possible he was in teacher training and then took a change of direction knowing that it wouldn't go down well that he'd shacked up with a former pupil. 🤢
That is a real stretch.

Apologies i’ve deleted my earlier post. It’s been clarified they met on a school trip but we don’t know in what capacity he was on this trip.

Apologies i’ve deleted my earlier post. It’s been clarified they met on a school trip but we don’t know in what capacity he was on this trip.
I went to the same school as Rebecca (couple years above). The school invites past students to volunteer as “helpers” on the trip. I think there has been some fudging of the ages though, as this trip happens in year 8 (when you’re 12/13?).

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
I wonder where her page will go when she has this baby. It doesn’t really find it will what she has posted before / her lifestyle. Also you would think no one had ever been pregnant before the way she gets on. I understand being exciting but come on .....

I went to the same school as Rebecca (couple years above). The school invites past students to volunteer as “helpers” on the trip. I think there has been some fudging of the ages though, as this trip happens in year 8 (when you’re 12/13?).

Jesus. So he was 22 or 23?

That is a serious allegation to make, this isn't just a bit of gossip about influencer ethics. I think people need to be careful with what they say.

Reactions: 5
That is a serious allegation to make, this isn't just a bit of gossip about influencer ethics. I think people need to be careful with what they say.
Agreed, things like this will more than likely get the thread deleted.

Who lists all their birthday presents on social media? But apparently not meant to be a boast...despite the fact that’s exactly what it is. Anyway good luck with those leopard print muslins! 🤣

She’s VERY defensive on her blog post today. I have a feeling she’s pissed off that people can see through her!

She’s VERY defensive on her blog post today. I have a feeling she’s pissed off that people can see through her!
I replied to it and said it was ridiculous that she asks that question because the person who asked it, you blocked.

It’ll probably not be allowed because it’s not agreeing with her.

Self entitled cow

She's not being completely truthful about always having been clear about whether hotel stays were paid for or gifted. She was queen of using ambiguous phrases like "thanks to xyz hotel for having us" or "we were guests of xyz hotel" and that gave no indication whatsoever as to whether they had paid for it or not. I think she's better now at saying whether they've been given a free stay but it's disingenuous to say that this was always the case.

Reactions: 3
She's not being completely truthful about always having been clear about whether hotel stays were paid for or gifted. She was queen of using ambiguous phrases like "thanks to xyz hotel for having us" or "we were guests of xyz hotel" and that gave no indication whatsoever as to whether they had paid for it or not. I think she's better now at saying whether they've been given a free stay but it's disingenuous to say that this was always the case.
Absolutely, that part of her blog is complete hogwash. She has a reputation for being shady with her ads because her disclosure in the past has been non existent/ambiguous. She has been reported to ASA on more than one occasion so I would have more respect for her if she had acknowledged that in the blog. She's actually quite good at disclosing now but if you scroll back on her feed, not even very far, there are few ad disclosures. She only started doing it recently.

I like the rest of the blog though, she comes across really well and pretty likeable.

My goodness that Blog post is a car crash! So defence, so rude an so so privileged!

Why should influencers give to charity she asks ?! Er because you said yourself you were offered 5 free prams! She clearly has no idea that her very bloated, charmed, spoilt existence is world away from reality.

She comes across a such a spoilt madam

Reactions: 6
The part in that blog post about the bugaboo- okaaaay Rebecca you don’t need to scrape the barrel to defend yourself, maybe next time you won’t be silly enough to justify your freebie by saying you would have bought it yourself 🙄

"How would I find or choose a disadvantaged family to give a Bugaboo to? That would be incredibly patronising and unrealistic."... so we just kept it all for ourselves.

You have enough money to take a once in a life time trip every other month and fanny around all day with expensive bed sheets and flowers and call it work. But god forbid you actually had to try and do something for someone else.

In what capacity could offering your free pram to a needy charity or woman's shelter or donating some of the money you were happy to spend on one be considered patronising when a) you were offered several prams and b) you were literally sat there with the money waiting to buy it anyway.

And no, "huge perk to my job but there are perks to all jobs" is just not true at all and just highlights how incredibly detached you really are from reality.

There are thousands stuck on zero hours contracts or working 60 hour weeks on minimum wage to try and scrape enough together to support their family with absolutely no perks at all.

I find incredibly 'patronising and unrealistic' that she expects those people to happily sit and watch her fill her house with freebies she can afford when she gloates on twitter about how much her husband earns compared to others.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.