RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stand people like her who don't work but always go on about how busy they are, basically doing the stuff that the rest of us fit in around work and/or kids.
Yes! I remember her saying on her stories once that she didn't know how they were going to fit all the baby-min (her words not mine) in around their busy lives and it really freaked me out as I had just found out I was expecting and work full time in a pressured job, run a rainbow unit (girlguides), have a dog etc!!!! It must be a breeze when all you do is sit on your laptop in your house for 2 hours a day!

Reactions: 3
Busy lives?! Her husband is literally never at work either, they were at Soho Farmhouse on Monday. The only thing they are busy with is going on holiday. They are LAZY over-priviledged twats.

Reactions: 4
Busy lives?! Her husband is literally never at work either, they were at Soho Farmhouse on Monday. The only thing they are busy with is going on holiday. They are LAZY over-priviledged twats.
I know. The vast majority of partners couldn't leave their jobs to flit around on one thousand gifted trips a year wife their wife. They don't know they're born. She's in for a rude awakening with a newborn.

Just looked at the nursery on IG. Stupid bint choosing that chair as a feeding chair. That'll last about two days. The whole room looks freezing. A nursery should be cosy!

Requiring a whole flippin' week for your birthday celebrations is just obscene. What a narcissist.

Reactions: 1
It must be very hard having a weekend away at Soho Farmhouse and then going onto a luxury spa, before going home and having to set up a Neom diffuser. 17 holidays a year and still can’t be thankful or appreciative for her lovely life.

Reactions: 4
It must be very hard having a weekend away at Soho Farmhouse and then going onto a luxury spa, before going home and having to set up a Neom diffuser
If you didn't know better, you'd swear it was an influencer parody account! No-one can possibly be living their life like this and posting it on the internet for 85k strangers to read...can they?!

I wonder if her bubble is about to burst though? Her content is becoming same old same old. There are only so many pictures of the same bit of laundry room or a vase of tulips/peonies/fleur du jour on the table one can look at.
She's already wrung every drop of interest (very little) out of her nursery so what's left, another tulip shot or standing in front of the same damn door looking sideways at Columbia Road Flower Market?

It's the slightly more upmarket version of Katie Price having a marriage crisis/baby/celebrity beef just to stay in the news. Except blander, more entitled and tiresome now.

❌❌Breakthrough❌❌

A donation has been made to a charity today 😳
For the Teddy’s teddy received as a press gift

“Grabby” changing her ways...🤔

Because she wants recognition from the lovely Elle no doubt...☹
That’s what annoyed me most when she blogged about how lonely/anxious she was in the whole 3-4 weeks she took to fall pregnant! I can only imagine how Elle feels reading that tit. That beautiful human has been through so much the last few years and then you get people like rvk with her thoughtless comments

Reactions: 7
That’s what annoyed me most when she blogged about how lonely/anxious she was in the whole 3-4 weeks she took to fall pregnant! I can only imagine how Elle feels reading that tit. That beautiful human has been through so much the last few years and then you get people like rvk with her thoughtless comments
I couldn’t agree more. But then she’s so entitled and spoilt, if she wants a baby she will get one! Little witch 😖

Reactions: 2
Hi new here. I've been secretly reading from the sidelines. I just had to say I agree with everything you have all said. She is an overprivileged stupid cow! How can someone who has so much money feel comfortable taking gift after gift? Surely she could say no or consider passing it on to someone who needs it. And don't get me started on her husband chasing after her when she was 15 and he was 25, that is very predatory to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So agree with the above comments about her angst over falling pregnant. It took 4 months and she is only 26 (?) so has all the time on her side. She glibly says she appreciates how lucky she was but in the same blog says she couldn’t even enjoy her weekend in the Le Manoir because she got her period. And how others would be fine trying for a baby, it’s just harder for her because she is a Type A personality. Or a princess.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She does not live in the real world. Instead it’s a cocoon of privilege off the back of her husband. So easy to gloat about all you have when you haven’t earnt it or done a hard days work in your life. Nothing wrong with having a charmed life if you have a bit of self awareness and that’s what’s lacking here.

Same old content, recycled over and over, ice cream cone, sun hats, woven bags, on infinite repeat around the globe. Boring.

Reactions: 2
So agree with the above comments about her angst over falling pregnant. It took 4 months and she is only 26 (?) so has all the time on her side. She glibly says she appreciates how lucky she was but in the same blog says she couldn’t even enjoy her weekend in the Le Manoir because she got her period. And how others would be fine trying for a baby, it’s just harder for her because she is a Type A personality. Or a princess.
Yes, ditto, when I first looked at her posts about trying for a baby and talking about what she did differently, from the way she was writing I assumed it had taken a few years or a year at least but then I read 4 months 😤. As someone who has tried a lot longer than that for a baby this really really rankles, how dare she. She and bloody CT with a similar post not too long ago who think they know how it feels. So patronising and thoughtless.

Yes, ditto, when I first looked at her posts about trying for a baby and talking about what she did differently, from the way she was writing I assumed it had taken a few years or a year at least but then I read 4 months 😤. As someone who has tried a lot longer than that for a baby this really really rankles, how dare she. She and bloody CT with a similar post not too long ago who think they know how it feels. So patronising and thoughtless.
Who is CT I can't think?

On a side note I've always really enjoyed Apartment Apothecary but saw a post from her this week where she put out of list of things she still needs for her bedroom and I do t know if it's because of RVK but suddenly I feel like everyone is blatantly gift hinting

CT = Clemmie Telford. Took 2 months to conceive babies one and two but took her 5 months to conceive number 3 and wrote the worst blog post about her struggles.

Totally agree with the comment above re: the bubble bursting. I think the tide is turning against her since all the new declaration rules and the sudden (for some) realisation that she’s surrounded by everything that’s been #gifted and that she hasn’t got a genuine bone in her body.

I think we’ll see some public outbursts when she’s sleep deprived, struggling with her post-baby identity and getting unwelcome advice from her flock 🐑

She lives in Hertfordshire doesn't she? How's she going to get to the Portland in Central London mid labour? Unless she's going to have a planned section?

Her lovely house won't be quite so idyllic soon. I see the semi next door has been converted into flats and are due to be sold mid April.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.