RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her life is incredibly dull. I can’t deal with the obsession with naptime. Unclench Grabby- babies do what the hell they want.
I don’t know how they even managed to reproduce. Pair of dullards! Captain Charisma & Little Prat on the Prairie. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Took 5/10 minutes? Who is she asking????

STAAAP I can’t take it!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😂😂😂

The ?s - she’s totally of those who constantly goes ‘up’ at the end of every sentence to make her points sound more interesting...?? Because I mean...?? It’s not like her do anything grating...???? 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Freya’s first bubble bath. Alllllll the best content this evening? Sticking with the Bee theme as well. How delightful.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Freya’s first bubble bath. Alllllll the best content this evening? Sticking with the Bee theme as well. How delightful.
She actually **** bought*** it too 😱😱😱.. from good old Sainsbury’s mind, while she waits for the #gifted pricier bath foams to from the white company to start rolling in now she’s given the thumbs up from child!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Absolute cock Womble, I’ve just got in from work I work on acute mental health services cooked dinner for my disabled husband and teenage kids and have sat down to relax , she hadn’t got. A clue about parenting or real life ! I could slap her how new mums think she’s an amazing expert !

• Heart
Things that confuse me:

She seems to have a solid group of school friends who seem fairly normal - is there something about her we just don’t see?

She seems to be obsessed with her friend Faye - to a strange extent. How do they even know each other?

On her mum’s stories Ben was helping her put up the Christmas tree but no mention on rvk’s stories. Is she slightly embarrassed by her mum putting a tree up in Nov?

Why do companies go for her? Surely one phone call would reveal that she is very much ‘a girl from Watford’ rather than the more aspirational ‘girl from the home counties’.

Where is Ben’s family?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't know how Elle does it... I have a lot of respect for Elle but maybe it's just a keeping up appearances sort of thing for followers? Although Elle doesn't seem like that type of person. Grabby does though
I wouldn't normally criticise Elle, but I've noticed her comments on RVK's page and haven't before. It occurred to me that she is doing what lots of people do and sharing the love (so to speak) with RVK because it's good in terms of keeping in with companies who gift. Elle's been constant ads recently and has linked that sequin top every 5 mins. I'm sick to death of Elle's ads. She's nearly as bad as RVK at the moment.

Reactions: 6
Her life is incredibly dull. I can’t deal with the obsession with naptime. Unclench Grabby- babies do what the hell they want.
I don’t know how they even managed to reproduce. Pair of dullards! Captain Charisma & Little Prat on the Prairie. :rolleyes:
Captain Charisma & Little Prat on the Prairie 😂😂😂

• Haha
I wouldn't normally criticise Elle, but I've noticed her comments on RVK's page and haven't before. It occurred to me that she is doing what lots of people do and sharing the love (so to speak) with RVK because it's good in terms of keeping in with companies who gift. Elle's been constant ads recently and has linked that sequin top every 5 mins. I'm sick to death of Elle's ads. She's nearly as bad as RVK at the moment.
Hmmmm. It's a tricky one with Elle, because of all that she's been through (I've some experience of similar), I just assume that when it's ad after ad, it's because it's too painful/ stressful to put time into her popular content, which lets face it, is pretty sad to do so regularly.

There must be a huge amount of pressure as everyone that is following her is obviously routing for a happy ending, it must get draining not being able to post that are the moment.

However, yes, I do understand that this doesn't mean that she's beyond criticism, I just tend to give her more of a bly than I would others. But totally see how continued ads are irritating.

Reactions: 4
I hate how all the big accounts comment on each other’s ads. So obvious

Reactions: 8
I have just closed my Instagram account and feel really liberated. I'll still pop on and have a look, but was just so sick of trying to create interesting content, when it seems all everyone is interested in is people having freebies, clone homes, Zoflora and babies. When put like that, Instagram sounds really unappealing! 😂

I don't know how Elle does it, especially after the loss she's had previously this year. She really must be a wonderful patient lady because I can't imagine how much it must hurt. I have a lot of respect for Elle but maybe it's just a keeping up appearances sort of thing for followers? Although Elle doesn't seem like that type of person. Grabby does though
I agree, I really like Elle-
She is top IG in my view. I don’t tire of her and she doesn’t irritate me with any ad stuff. I feel she grafts as much as she wants to and isn’t needy

She's nearly as bad as RVK at the moment.
RVK actually isn’t doing nearly as many advertisements at the moment as she used to. It seemed to slow down after the vitamin fiasco.

Perhaps that’s why Benpecked has a day job?

Reactions: 1
In a nutshell: RVK advertised cheap pregnancy vitamins, but actually took expensive pregnancy vitamins. It was pointed out to the company who pulled the advertising.

There was something similar with a florist and maybe another company?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.