RVK Loves

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoop whoop! She’s been called out a number of times now. Great to see. It doesn’t matter what her reasoning is for this advert as she’s proven now that if you pay her enough she’ll advertise anything. I’m so glad people are finally seeing through her 👌🏻

Reactions: 3
Whoop whoop! She’s been called out a number of times now. Great to see. It doesn’t matter what her reasoning is for this advert as she’s proven now that if you pay her enough she’ll advertise anything. I’m so glad people are finally seeing through her 👌🏻
Her exact words were 'I'm not interested in selling something in every other photo, I will only take on partnerships that are really well suited. It would harm my brand too much if I promoted something just for the money being offered. I don't want to create content for something I don't like or wouldn't use'...

Well you don't seem to like Pregnacare Max vitamins enough to slum it and use them yourself. And it seems like you most definitely are doing it for the money seeing as a bunch of your followers bought a completely different brand of expensive pregnancy vitamins on your recommendation. Now they're wondering why the cheap ones you don't use are slapped on your grid in a paid ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her exact words were 'I'm not interested in selling something in every other photo, I will only take on partnerships that are really well suited. It would harm my brand too much if I promoted something just for the money being offered. I don't want to create content for something I don't like or wouldn't use'...

Well you don't seem to like Pregnacare Max vitamins enough to slum it and use them yourself. And it seems like you most definitely are doing it for the money seeing as a bunch of your followers bought a completely different brand of expensive pregnancy vitamins on your recommendation. Now they're wondering why the cheap ones you don't use are slapped on your grid in a paid ad.
She’s clearly full of 💩 as for her ‘brand’?! 🤣 no thanks

Reactions: 1
She’s clearly full of 💩
Looks like a bunch of this mornings comments were deleted a few minutes before she posted another grid picture too.

They were actually pretty polite and constructive but apparently that isn't welcome on her feed. How dare anyone have an opinion or give feedback.

IMG_3178.jpg
IMG_3179.jpg

Don't panic troops but she only has another two trips book as babymoons. I know you were all panicking that she hadn't been away for a week but rest assured normally service will resume soon. She'll need it after having to deal with the nasty plebs who question her superior knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Looks like a bunch of this mornings comments disappeared a few minutes before she posted another grid picture too.

They were actually pretty polite and constructive but apparently that isn't welcome on her feed. How dare anyone question her or give feedback.

View attachment 14627View attachment 14628
I knew she would. If you don’t kiss her arse you’re deleted. I see she’s having another 2 baby-moons before she has the baby....comments like this make her really relatable(!)

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I knew she would. If you don’t kiss her arse you’re deleted. I see she’s having another 2 baby-moons before she has the baby....comments like this make her really relatable(!)
Then she's staying home for the summer and going away in September. So basically she's having to go 3 whole months without a holiday. Good lord. What an inconvenience this must be.

She's going to have the shock of her life holidaying with kids. No more evening candle lit meals and lazy hammocks days with a book and a straw hat.

Say hello to 18 years of not even getting to flick through a magazine and pacing up and down the bloody plane for hours on end.

Last edited:
"The very last of the babymooning"...because The Maldives wasn't the babymoon, Amsterdam wasn't the babymoon, Soho House wasn't the babymoon, Norfolk wasn't the babymoon, there's still more babymooning to be done. JFC, on what planet do you live where you talk about babymooning as if it's some perpetual state of holidaying while being pregnant. She's lost the plot.

Reactions: 10
"The very last of the babymooning"...because The Maldives wasn't the babymoon, Amsterdam wasn't the babymoon, Soho House wasn't the babymoon, Norfolk wasn't the babymoon, there's still more babymooning to be done. JFC, on what planet do you live where you talk about babymooning as if it's some perpetual state of holidaying while being pregnant. She's lost the plot.
She’s nesting apparently and wants ‘everything finished’. Maybe she should try staying at home for more than 5 minutes before she’s off again on yet another bloody baby moon

Reactions: 3
Ooooo someone’s called her out on deleting comments!

Eugh I can’t stand her she’s literally disgusting

Reactions: 4
Ooooo someone’s called her out on deleting comments!

Eugh I can’t stand her she’s literally disgusting
She is such a brat! That's woman's original comment was prefectly polite and respectful. She just lives in such a princess bubble she can't handle anyone not agreeing with her. She really is in the wrong job!

This was the woman's original comment. Now RVK is throwing a strop at her for asking why she deleted It.
IMG_3179.jpg

She is such a brat! That's woman's original comment was prefectly polite and respectful. She just lives in such a princess bubble she can't handle anyone not agreeing with her. She really is in the wrong job!
That’s what got me blocked. Asking an innocent question

How can she not see how bad it looks that she raved about those other vitamins and now she’s shilling these ones saying she wants to promote a more affordable brand. How tone deaf can you be? If you can’t afford the luxury pre natal vitamins that I’ve actually been taking don’t worry I’m now being paid to endorse the cheaper alternatives.

Reactions: 5
That’s what got me blocked. Asking an innocent question
How can she not see that this is exactly what drives people to Tattle in the first place.
She is deleting and vetting her comments and refusing to allow feedback and discussion. Those comments were not nasty trolls. They were genuine followers that felt disappointed and let down with her ad campaign.

If she deletes them and refuses to allow open and respectful conversation, people will search for another forum to express it.

And then she discovered that's exactly why we are here and throws a princes hissy fit and tried to get this thread shut down too.

You can't live in your protected bubble of holidays and flowers forever if you want to make a career out of flogging stuff to people online.

Either grow a pair or stop using your Instagram as a business to exploit less fortunate people and fund your life of luxury.

In what world does anyone run a business in that way?! No other profiting business would say to their customers, I don't want your opinion unless it's to tell me I'm amazing. If you don't like it, just don't look anymore.

I think she forgets that without these people, brands wouldn't be sending her a damn thing. It's not her lovely peony arrangements that get her these ads, it's entirely her followers!

She only sees this as a personal attack on her because her entire business model is 'profiting business selling any junk that pays, disguised an an innocent personal Instagram account'.

I am absolutely sick of 'influencers' untouchables attitudes. And whenever they get called out of bad business tactics, they play the troll card and run away on another free holiday.

I think you're right @swipeup - she's lost the bloody plot.

Reactions: 7
If she hadn’t done this paid partnership how else was she going to afford those two more baby moons!! 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.