RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not surprised the ads have dried up. Her posts/blogs are so poorly written that I can't see brands falling over themselves to work with her. Her stories are so dull - just a series of posed pics with no chatting to camera at all (although I don't think this is Grabby's forte either!)

Reactions: 4
Chatting to the camera?

Don’t put ideas in her head!

#frow

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Took an hour off from what to go to Pilates? And why a question mark after saying she missed the baby? Is she asking us?! The whole over use of question marks just makes me think she has no real thoughts or opinions of her own, because she won't say anything with conviction. JUST SAY IT OR DONT IT DRIVES ME NUTTTSSSSSSSS

Reactions: 11
Took an hour off from what to go to Pilates? And why a question mark after saying she missed the baby? Is she asking us?! The whole over use of question marks just makes me think she has no real thoughts or opinions of her own, because she won't say anything with conviction. JUST SAY IT OR DONT IT DRIVES ME NUTTTSSSSSSSS
I came on here just for that. "Missed this little chicklet more than usual?"
You either did or you didn't.

Reactions: 10
I came on here just for that. "Missed this little chicklet more than usual?"
You either did or you didn't.
Yes, it’s bizarre, but it seems that she’s hoping for engagement with her *followers* and for them to reassure her that this is normal motherhood.

Reactions: 2
She's going for the Californian inflection (where every sentence sounds like a question?). Plus who minds the baby, peach, bubba, chicklet et al when she takes an hour off for the gym, pilates?

Reactions: 3
She's going for the Californian inflection (where every sentence sounds like a question?). Plus who minds the baby, peach, bubba, chicklet et al when she takes an hour off for the gym, pilates?
She gave that one away already - the grandparents!

Ok she’s definitely trolling us with the excessive and unnecessary use of ??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Also I find this message actually pretty sad. The amount of recognition she needs from literally everywhere...
I agree. Why is it weird that your own child would miss you, especially when you’re the sole provider of its food?!

Reactions: 6
Strange post. I miss my dog when I go out, I love it when he jumps up to me. Of course she missed her baby... or is she surprised she has feelings for her?
i thought her mum was at the flower market this morning missing her?

Reactions: 4
Australians do that too. It’s been around for tears, probably before she was born. I wonder if she speaks like that????

Reactions: 1
Australians do that too. It’s been around for tears, probably before she was born. I wonder if she speaks like that????
No, she doesn't. She's monotone as duck and sounds like she struggles to speak. There are videos of her on youtube if you search rvk loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah hour off from what? Parenting? I would love to have time ‘off’ to go to Pilates. I can’t even have a poo in peace 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No, she doesn't. She's monotone as duck and sounds like she struggles to speak. There are videos of her on youtube if you search rvk
I saw those videos, but was wondering if she’d started speaking like that recently? Did she write with all those question marks before?

Reactions: 1
Her house and kitchen are awful looking. If I bought a house that was in that state of decor, I would be rushing to redo it and make it not look like my granny's parlour in 1962

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.