RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god! That wonderful tale! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Just all of it! She has no concept of privacy! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Thank you everyone. I've been singing (sort of) Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas is you' all afternoon. Hubby says if I don't stop, he'll change the rotas and I won't see him until sometime next year!

Til the day I die, I will never forget this bit. TMI? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ๐ŸคฏView attachment 59526
I mean just her even calling it โ€˜the dreaded two week waitโ€™ is so tactless. If youโ€™ve been through ivf or struggles to conceive you know just how โ€˜dreadedโ€™ those two weeks are, they literally make or break you. How can they be so โ€˜dreadedโ€™ to her if she had only been trying for a couple of months? Sheโ€™s a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thank you everyone. I've been singing (sort of) Mariah Carey 'All I want for Christmas is you' all afternoon. Hubby says if I don't stop, he'll change the rotas and I won't see him until sometime next year!

Til the day I die, I will never forget this bit. TMI? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! ๐ŸคฏView attachment 59526
If you have to ask โ€˜TMI?โ€™ then YES IT IS ALWAYS TMI

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And strangely she wouldn't allow her mother to enter house while she was in labour.
Iโ€™m surprised she didnโ€™t somehow rope her poor mum in - she seems to manage to pass on responsibilities for literally every other part of her life!!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I mean just her even calling it โ€˜the dreaded two week waitโ€™ is so tactless. If youโ€™ve been through ivf or struggles to conceive you know just how โ€˜dreadedโ€™ those two weeks are, they literally make or break you. How can they be so โ€˜dreadedโ€™ to her if she had only been trying for a couple of months? Sheโ€™s a disgrace.

This. A thousand times ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปโคโคโค

Again - she has friends who have been through IVF, did she learn nothing about empathy?!! God I hope her friends had the sense to go to other friends for support during cycles and had other people to turn to. X

I remember she was in Palm Springs posing on people's doorsteps. In fact, one house is pretty well known and they put a sign up asking people to stop posting at their house. Grabby posted a photo at their door/path anyway. I commented saying that the couple had asked people to stop posing at their house...she blocked me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I remember she was in Palm Springs posing on people's doorsteps. In fact, one house is pretty well known and they put a sign up asking people to stop posting at their house. Grabby posted a photo at their door/path anyway. I commented saying that the couple had asked people to stop posing at their house...she blocked me.

Haha jeeez - creating an echo chamber of her own loud ego! ๐Ÿ˜†

Reactions: 4
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ blocking you for that? She gives zero shits about anything other than her and Ben. Sadly I don't even think she gives that much of a tit about Freya. To me Freya seems a hindrance to her lifestyle and home. Doesn't want fire guards. Doesn't want bright colourful toys and gives some bullshit excuse that she's worried about safety with shop bought toys. Her home is an accident waiting to happen for that child. Its all me me me, give me freebies. Freya is something adults are supposed to do. Marry and have a baby. I really don't think she wanted Freya as much as she thinks she did judging by that controversial blog post not even a year before she conceived. If anything, Ben seems more bothered about their daughter than she does. Freya is a show baby.

๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ณ blocking you for that? She gives zero shits about anything other than her and Ben. Sadly I don't even think she gives that much of a tit about Freya. To me Freya seems a hindrance to her lifestyle and home. Doesn't want fire guards. Doesn't want bright colourful toys and gives some bullshit excuse that she's worried about safety with her. Her home is an accident waiting to happen for that child. Its all me me me, give me freebies. Freya is something adults are supposed to do. Marry and have a baby. I really don't think she wanted Freya as much as she thinks she did judging by that controversial blog post not even a year before she conceived. If anything, Ben seems more bothered about their daughter than she does. Freya is a show baby.
Do you mean that RVK thinks that Freya is what married adults are meant to do, as in she thinks the steps in life are "get married and have a baby" or is that your view?

I don't think she really wanted a baby either.

I don't want kids and I told my SO as soon as we started dating. It is something you have to be very open about and discuss.

Do you mean that RVK thinks that Freya is what married adults are meant to do, as in she thinks the steps in life are "get married and have a baby" or is that your view?

I don't think she really wanted a baby either.

I don't want kids and I told my SO as soon as we started dating. It is something you have to be very open about and discuss.
Exactly, I'm so tired I worded it horrifically ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think that was her view and I think there was also maybe pressure from mumma. As long as a couple want children regardless of any time it's fine in my view. The baby being loved is all that matters. Personally, I wasn't married and we were between one another's parents when we were expecting out daughter, it soon falls into place. (Moved out at 35 weeks with her ๐Ÿคฏ)

Reactions: 3
Exactly, I'm so tired I worded it horrifically ๐Ÿ˜‚ I think that was her view and I think there was also maybe pressure from mumma. As long as a couple want children regardless of any time it's fine in my view. The baby being loved is all that matters. Personally, I wasn't married and we were between one another's parents when we were expecting out daughter, it soon falls into place. (Moved out at 35 weeks with her ๐Ÿคฏ)
Yeah, I think it was pressure.

My SO's mum recently said "so you don't want children?" and he was like "no." He doesn't think it is anyone else's business. Haha.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I think it was pressure.

My SO's mum recently said "so you don't want children?" and he was like "no." He doesn't think it is anyone else's business. Haha.
It's a huge thing that shouldn't be taken lightly or even questioned :) both of your decision and it should be respected by everyone including society. I think it's so taboo to talk about and ask when couples will have children, especially women in terms of personal private medical issues, pcos etc. Grabby put herself online and after being married for a bit, with over 90k followers, there were bound to be questions about children for her :)

What an absolute ๐Ÿ›Ž ๐Ÿ”š
She has never struggled has she? If she really knew what some had to go through on an ivf two week wait sheโ€™d think again before saying such bullsh*t. Sheโ€™d know what anxiety really was, sheโ€™d lose her tit for real.
Thoughtless cowbag.

and why does she stand like sheโ€™s tit herself? In sandals that look way too big, with her toes 2 inches from the end?! {just sayinggggg}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What an absolute ๐Ÿ›Ž ๐Ÿ”š
She has never struggled has she? If she really knew what some had to go through on an ivf two week wait sheโ€™d think again before saying such bullsh*t. Sheโ€™d know what anxiety really was, sheโ€™d lose her tit for real.
Thoughtless cowbag.

and why does she stand like sheโ€™s tit herself? In sandals that look way too big, with her toes 2 inches from the end?! {just sayinggggg}
She does doesn't she? It's been mentioned before but for the life of me, how can she think standing like that looks good? She's very awkward

Reactions: 3
Iโ€™m just loling at the fact that she canโ€™t even stand normally for a photo.

• Haha
She does doesn't she? It's been mentioned before but for the life of me, how can she think standing like that looks good? She's very awkward
I always wonder why her posture is so bad when she does so much Pilates. Maybe itโ€™s all that time hunched over her phone and laptop โ€œworkingโ€.

• Haha
1. Why does she give advice like she's a 60 year old woman who's seen it all. When actually she's a few months in with her first baby, she's had a handful of difficult nights and quite frankly hasn't got a bleeping clue about most things.

Her arrogance is just too much. Grandad knocked her up and she's a fertility expert. She was a breastfeeding expert before her baby was even born. She is now some sort of super wise parenting prophet after 4 months and yet she relies entirely on her mum and husband and falls to bits without them on call 24/7.

2. Why is she wearing odd socks. She is such a controlling perfectionist about everything but couldn't pair her socks up?

3. The only reason she seems to be struggling with parenting is because it involves actual effort on her part and putting her self second to someone else. For her friend to say 'your baby didn't ask to be born' and there is no such thing as a 'bad baby' makes me think that grabby is having some bratty melt downs because she isn't adjusting to her new role. Turns out baby's aren't just cute content for Instagram after all... who knew? ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

How long before she's in nursery or having full days at her mums so grabby can have even more time to princess herself around the house and pretend its work or well deserved time to herself ๐Ÿคจ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Yuck @ her stories. Itโ€™s like sheโ€™s auditioning for a job as a baby expert.

• Sick
I honestly am at peak rage now. How lucky she is that she doesn't have to be productive. Most people, including mums have to work 8/10/12 hour days. Many have to balance this with other kids. If she or Freya was poorly or hurt, it's very likely she'd see a paramedic, doctor or nurse who didn't sleep much last night either , because they had crying kids or were working a 12 hour night shift. Presumably she expects them to be 'productive'? The cake crap is the last straw. She brags about basically doing sod all all day apart from eating cake. I actually believe the sod all bit. She's worn those dungarees for days.

C77AE72C-2091-4A6A-BA61-BAEB5DBAFBD4.png

'i had a bad nights sleep so I'm going to spend this Monday on the sofa eating cake' what an UNBELIEVABLE privilege she does not realize she has. And at worst, pretty insensitive considering the number of real mums she probably has following her. It's beyond me that no one on Instagram seems to call her out for it

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.