RVK Loves #8 More Katie Hopkins than Cath Kidston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebecca reminds me of a film i watched called Tully where the mum is REALLY struggling with children and pregnant
and her sister-in-law is like "I know the 3rd trimester is really hard, i could barely make the gym"

Rebecca = sister-in-law

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why can’t she use a question mark correctly 🤷‍♀️😭!???!!

My 10 year old, can punctuate better than her, and he’s dyslexic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she calls herself 'mama' it really makes me eye roll. Why can't she be mum or mummy like everyone else in the UK? What is it with this twee mama thing that is plaguing instagram mums??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Yuck @ her stories. It’s like she’s auditioning for a job as a baby expert.
Yes! Also she only recently admitted Freya had been doing 8 hour stretches at night 🙄 So yes your baby isn’t immune to the 4 month regression....why is she even thinking about planning ahead for sleep training for naps in the day?! Welcome to motherhood (sorry, mummahood) and being knackered! Also does she realise how privileged she is to still be able to go out for a run? Aaaaaarhhhhhh!

Reactions: 3
When she calls herself 'mama' it really makes me eye roll. Why can't she be mum or mummy like everyone else in the UK? What is it with this twee mama thing that is plaguing instagram mums??
YES. I think they feel it makes them seem ‘cute’? 😷 you just know she has one of those insta ‘mama bird’ tee shirts #forthegram 😂😂😂

1. Why does she give advice like she's a 60 year old woman who's seen it all. When actually she's a few months in with her first baby, she's had a handful of difficult nights and quite frankly hasn't got a bleeping clue about most things.

Her arrogance is just too much. Grandad knocked her up and she's a fertility expert. She was a breastfeeding expert before her baby was even born. She is now some sort of super wise parenting prophet after 4 months and yet she relies entirely on her mum and husband and falls to bits without them on call 24/7.

2. Why is she wearing odd socks. She is such a controlling perfectionist about everything but couldn't pair her socks up?

3. The only reason she seems to be struggling with parenting is because it involves actual effort on her part and putting her self second to someone else. For her friend to say 'your baby didn't ask to be born' and there is no such thing as a 'bad baby' makes me think that grabby is having some bratty melt downs because she isn't adjusting to her new role. Turns out baby's aren't just cute content for Instagram after all... who knew? 🤦‍♀️

How long before she's in nursery or having full days at her mums so grabby can have even more time to princess herself around the house and pretend its work or well deserved time to herself 🤨
Yaaaas to all of this. I was livid reading those stories. She's so bloody smug. No one is jealous of you Rebecca your life looks boring as duck

Reactions: 10
My god her stories today make me want to rip my eyes out. My baby is a couple of months older than hers and her stories of the ‘hard times’ (getting a morning off to go for a run haha I can only dream!) do not make me feel better. Does she really not realise what privilege she has! I’m unfollowing her after this I can’t take it any more 😂

“Your highness, the peasants have no bread”

Grabby Antoinette: Let them eat cake!

• Haha
My god her stories today make me want to rip my eyes out. My baby is a couple of months older than hers and her stories of the ‘hard times’ (getting a morning off to go for a run haha I can only dream!) do not make me feel better. Does she really not realise what privilege she has! I’m unfollowing her after this I can’t take it any more 😂
I’m in exactly the same boat as you! One minute she’s {humble bragging} about 8 hours sleep, then it’s been a tough night... well guess what, NO ONE feels sorry for you!

6 months in over here and he’s NEVER slept more than a 3 hour block, and that’s ok, because he’s a baby and it’s not forever. I’m certainly not confined to the sofa eating cake and posting woe is me stories after every bad night 😳

Reactions: 9
1. Why does she give advice like she's a 60 year old woman who's seen it all. When actually she's a few months in with her first baby, she's had a handful of difficult nights and quite frankly hasn't got a bleeping clue about most things.

Her arrogance is just too much. Grandad knocked her up and she's a fertility expert. She was a breastfeeding expert before her baby was even born. She is now some sort of super wise parenting prophet after 4 months and yet she relies entirely on her mum and husband and falls to bits without them on call 24/7.

2. Why is she wearing odd socks. She is such a controlling perfectionist about everything but couldn't pair her socks up?

3. The only reason she seems to be struggling with parenting is because it involves actual effort on her part and putting her self second to someone else. For her friend to say 'your baby didn't ask to be born' and there is no such thing as a 'bad baby' makes me think that grabby is having some bratty melt downs because she isn't adjusting to her new role. Turns out baby's aren't just cute content for Instagram after all... who knew? 🤦‍♀️

How long before she's in nursery or having full days at her mums so grabby can have even more time to princess herself around the house and pretend its work or well deserved time to herself 🤨
YES to all of this! She’s in for a long parenting journey if she’s finding it difficult now. Wait until Freya’s a toddler or teen 😂 the first year was the easiest parenting time for me. They’re safe and you know exactly where they are.
I also predict that she’ll be in Nursery soon.

Woe betide Freya if she wants anything that goes against mummah's whimsical nature i.e. wanting to play in the mud, with toy cars, drawing on the walls with a 'brown crayon'...

The timing between talking about how ghastly motherhood must seem then suddenly having a baby was odd. Freya will be lobbed into nursery/with the grandparents as soon as Grubby thinks she can get away with it

YES to all of this! She’s in for a long parenting journey if she’s finding it difficult now. Wait until Freya’s a toddler or teen 😂 the first year was the easiest parenting time for me. They’re safe and you know exactly where they are.
I also predict that she’ll be in Nursery soon.
Exactly. I have wild potty training toddler who still NEVER sleeps, a stroppy pre-teen with a thousand activities and a job to hold down 😖😂 those newborn days were a bloody breeze compared to this.

She really needs to learn to adjust and just accept that life with a kid is very different to life before. Mothering is HARD. You juat don't come first anymore, it's that simple. And you might finally get your baby to sleep through but there is ALWAYS something else.

If she can't do that then she is in for a bloody rough ride (unless mumma takes over entirely for her).

It won't be long before toddler Freya is tossing those boring gifted baby toys aside and pulling those dust collecting shutters over and trashing the place. Or precious teen Freya is giving her sleepless nights because she's staying out too late or sneaking off to see boys (hopefully not meeting up with 25 year old blokes when she's 15 and on a school trip though 🤢😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What an absolute 🛎 🔚
She has never struggled has she? If she really knew what some had to go through on an ivf two week wait she’d think again before saying such bullsh*t. She’d know what anxiety really was, she’d lose her tit for real.
Thoughtless cowbag.

and why does she stand like she’s tit herself? In sandals that look way too big, with her toes 2 inches from the end?! {just sayinggggg}
I'm amazed Feathering the Empty Nest seems to follow her and comment on her posts. If I were Elle I'd feel so irritated by RVK's immature attitude towards life/pregnancy/motherhood - but I can't speak for others and perhaps she is a more generous person than I am, or maybe RVK is really different in real life? She seems to have a solid group of girlfriends who all have actual jobs so there must be *some* redeeming features. *clutches at straws trying to see the best in people*

'i had a bad nights sleep so I'm going to spend this Monday on the sofa eating cake' what an UNBELIEVABLE privilege she does not realize she has. And at worst, pretty insensitive considering the number of real mums she probably has following her. It's beyond me that no one on Instagram seems to call her out for it
If you do you're probably blocked or ignored. I was so tempted to reply "well at least you don't have a job to get to eh"

• Haha
I'm amazed Feathering the Empty Nest seems to follow her and comment on her posts. If I were Elle I'd feel so irritated by RVK's immature attitude towards life/pregnancy/motherhood - but I can't speak for others and perhaps she is a more generous person than I am, or maybe RVK is really different in real life? She seems to have a solid group of girlfriends who all have actual jobs so there must be *some* redeeming features. *clutches at straws trying to see the best in people*

If you do you're probably blocked or ignored. I was so tempted to reply "well at least you don't have a job to get to eh"
I don't know how Elle does it, especially after the loss she's had previously this year. She really must be a wonderful patient lady because I can't imagine how much it must hurt. I have a lot of respect for Elle but maybe it's just a keeping up appearances sort of thing for followers? Although Elle doesn't seem like that type of person. Grabby does though

Oh there we go, 1.5 hour nap in her cot this afternoon. BOO HOO HOO!
Honestly, in what world does anyone give a tit about her hour by hour documented inner monologue?! I’m surprised she doesn’t start listing frequency of nappy changes/ regularly of her own bowel movements 🙄😆

i zoomed in on her face (dunno why) and she is possibly the most annoying looking girl ever. Unbearable. lives on another planet and her comments and posts show how mad inside her head really is.

Reactions: 4
i zoomed in on her face (dunno why) and she is possibly the most annoying looking girl ever. Unbearable. lives on another planet and her comments and posts show how mad inside her head really is.
What I don’t get is how she isn't bang on one of those insta-teeth straightening “perfect smile in just 4 weeks” companies yet! Perhaps it’s in the #AD #SPONSOREDPOST run for 2020 😬😬😬

What I don’t get is how she isn't bang on one of those insta-teeth straightening “perfect smile in just 4 weeks” companies yet! Perhaps it’s in the #AD #SPONSOREDPOST run for 2020 😬😬😬
😂😂i know what you mean. She advertises things she doesnt need..maybe she should go for something she could do with lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.