RVK Loves #2 Lady.. don't you know she's earned a second thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the amount of contact they are getting, I am sure they will never work with her again and she will be pulled up on it.
I hope so. It is disgusting of her to say she hates them then accept free gifts and payment a few years later. These twats need to be held accountable when they are benefitting so much.

I unfollowed her when the husband dialled 999 in the middle of the night when the front door was open. Turns out the silly prat hadn’t shut it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her when the husband dialled 999 in the middle of the night when the front door was open. Turns out the silly prat hadn’t shut it properly.
No... stop it. Hahaah. They clearly don't have an alarm system then, otherwise, when you go to set it, it will say there is a door open, etc so it won't set. Next she will be doing an advert for a home security system...

Yes must have been about a year ago. You couldn’t make it up.
What a cockwomble 😂

No... stop it. Hahaah. They clearly don't have an alarm system then, otherwise, when you go to set it, it will say there is a door open, etc so it won't set. Next she will be doing an advert for a home security system...
They do bizarrely. I noticed it in the pic of her front door. Maybe they only set it when they’re away

Reactions: 1
Why would the prat of a husband admit doing that on social media, or why would his spouse admit it? Gobsmacked.

Free NCT?! Ffs. Is there nothing they pay for? I'd hate to be in their class - looking down their noses at you.

Reactions: 2
Why would the prat if a husband admit doing that on social media, or why would his spouse admit it? Gobsmacked.
Because her husband earns more in a year than a police officer does in 10 don’t you know......come and check my front door public servant

Reactions: 6
Free NCT classes? You've got to be kidding. Probably justified in her mind due to the £££ they're paying for the Portland

Free NCT classes? You've got to be kidding. Probably justified in her mind due to the £££ they're paying for the Portland
It is infuriating as there are sooo many people who could benefit from those classes for free as they literally can't afford it. Yet they give to Grabecca for free.

Reactions: 5
That just sums her up doesn’t it? She couldn’t possibly ‘rough it’ in an NHS hospital 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.