Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justmeagain

Is Girl About the Farm taking the micky out of Grabathon?View attachment 59452
Wow! Handbags at dawn!

All these influencers are in full on flog mode, but my husband, who as an A & E Consultant and always works at Christmas, because we don't have kids (he had cancer as a child), is going to be off work from Christmas Eve to the 28th! He just told me. His team got together and managed to persuade someone else to cover. I am beyond excited. This is the Christmas present I could ever receive. Not Ads, affiliate links or gifts ' I don't even have to mention '. My husband at home on Christmas Day.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Ghosttalk4

Chatty Member
I’ve kept my opinions to myself for toooooooooooo long, Dress your baby properly it’s driving me crackers! How about putting the well being of your child before the well being of your ridiculous grid, children are precious not PROPS { gahhhhhh }
I feel better, thank you.
100%. It is almost December. Grabby is wearing a jumper, a coat, hat and scarf. Her newborn is again outdoors in just a thin cotton romper. It's not like she's had layers taken off just for the photos. The baby was asleep in the pram in just a cotton romper too, while everyone else is in coats and jumpers. And it's literally just because it looks better for the photos.

For the love of god someone gift that poor baby a coat before she gets ill. Clearly her mum is too concerned with staging the perfect Christmas shot for the gram to care.

RVK Love #9 Who cares that the baby is freezing, so long as it's aesthetically pleasing

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

swipeup

VIP Member
I haven't been posting much, busy with work {something our RVK knows nothing about} but I just can't fucking deal with the posts today. How does someone who's been on holiday to Italy, nearly 2 weeks in Brooklyn, countless walks, trips into London, lunch to Soho Farmhouse etc. etc. since having the baby have the fucking audacity to look for head pats because she went out to the shops with a mate. How can going shopping to the local town be "daunting" when she managed to navigate Brooklyn to get to Target and Trader Joe's. Every single post is a complete contradiction to something else she's just recently posted.

Does she not see how ridiculous she's coming across? One day she's fainting with exhaustion and bleating on about slowing down and taking it easy. The very next day she's up at the crack of dawn for a walk and out for a day's Christmas shopping with a mate. It makes no sense. Also the fucking questions marks in her writing????????????????? So fucking unnecessary???????????

Sorry had to get that out of my system!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

HashtagRealTalk

Today’s postings:

“It’s been freezing today, the first wintry day!“ {Translation: Ooooh look at me out at the crack of dawn on this chilly morning, soaking up the fresh countryside-come-commuterville-air whilst all you peasants are on your daily grind to work to spend another Tuesday living out your dull little lives in your overheated offices...}

“I had such a lovely day out with this bubba and our friend shopping”
{Translation: I’m living the motherfucking middle class yummy Mummy elite dream bitches...I have SO many friends in real life too not just my 90k followers...}

She’s outgrown her bassinet
{Translation: My baby is growing faster than yours...}

“Please don’t message me if you think she should be laid flat - She’s super long...”
{Translation: I’m happy to give you my opinion all day long, but won’t take yours...I’m basically a parenting expert...maybe I should release a parenting manual? Oh and did I mention my baby is growing faster than yours...}

“Everywhere is suddenly so Christmassy”
{Translation: Get ready because my Christmas is going to be the most quintessentially, festively, idyllic, sequinned-embellished affair you ever did see that looks like the love child of a Boden Christmas catalogue and a White Company Christmas press event ...#AFFILIATE LINKS COME AT ME”}

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Hashtagblessed

783B204F-D945-4743-8D21-A32F034555A9.png

Ran out of squares so had to double up on some. This wasn’t even difficult to think up! 😂
Instant full house if any of the above coincide with an #ad #partnership or #kindlygifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Hashtagblessed

Okay last one and then I’m going to bed.

B3B53E53-0F9D-449E-AB98-13DC0CC1366A.jpeg

(I wonder if Grabby is quaking in her gifted slippers about her ~questionable~ tweets surfacing now that the world and his wife know about Tattle?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
It's the amount of dusty crap she insists on piling everywhere that gets me.

Those bloody shutters just leaning up against the wall drive me nuts. And I've never been able to understand who has time to have bloody hallway arrangements that she swaps seasonally; random old ice skates dumped on the floor in the winter. Show hats and straw bag arranged in a display in the summer. Who does that?

She must have a painful amount of time on her hands.
I can't wait to to see what she does with a toddler.
I have hallway arrangements that change with the seasons... dumped coats and boots in winter, sandals and sunnies in summer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

HashtagRealTalk

A painful finger keeping her up...?! Is she trolling us? She has to be. What on this earth could have possibly caused this absolute epitome of first world misery??

Did she...

A) Sprain her digit carrying her 16389 boxes of Black-Friday-freebies-which-she-will-blatantly-regift-for-Family-Christmas-Presents from the front porch?

B) Sustain an acute repetitive strain injury from refreshing her phone every 10 seconds to see how many Swipe Up hits her latest Turquoise Holidays #ad has generated (and whether she has enough hits and £££ for a one way ticket to the Maldives yet?)

C) Overdo it chopping up the “best ever“ girthy butternut squash, fresh from Bens allotment {NOT a euphemism...}

So many questions, so many question marks????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

HashtagRealTalk

Jesus Christ. I don’t know if it’s just me but my Instagram feed today has been absolutely LITTERED in god-awful, staged Ads from every esteemed influencer out there that there ever was.......it’s like the combination of Black Friday/Cyber Monday/Run up to Christmas has tipped their consumerist-driven-fucked-up-little-Worlds right on their axis!

First up there is Grabbecca’s “i’m just here posing by the fire pretending to relax ad” {...Lol, who is she kidding we know she doesn’t do chill...ever} for Amazon...

“Hunters and Heels” and “The home that made me” are spouting out their usual beige and soft lighting photos with them smiling irritatingly over some form of Wintry beverages...The accompanying captions are so full of horse shit their #gifted ‘Fireside’ White Company candles can’t even drown out the smell...

And scraping the barrel “Just a Little Build”, is dressed up to the nines in heels and a cocktail dress in the middle of the day to desperately market the crap out of none other than a bottle of Method marble cleaner...!

And there are so many more I can’t even be bothered to comment on!

Instagram has created a monster...gone are the days when you followed “influencers” for home and garden creative styling ideas...it’s now just greed, greed, greed and trying to force feed followers their #gifted crap along with telling us all how marvellous their lifestyles are...it’s a saturated market though and I live for the day half of these lot have to go back to the real world and find real jobs!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Skewbedu

VIP Member
It's apparently a revelation to her that you can go out, to actual shops, with a buggy. Almost like a real mum. She's such a mollycoddled child that she's actually proud of her for doing normal stuff. Freya is 4 months old and this is pretty much her first solo outing with her (beyond their rural idyll/M25 Watford junction)
If only that mother she met in the Liberty store lift could see her now.
Remember that woman who told her "You got this Mumma"
(Because in GrabbaShabbaPoo's world everyone calls each other Mumma)
That woman would be in AWE of a woman hauling on a camel tent and the only winter breastfeeding outfit currently available to purchase in the British Isles and actually making it to real life shops where you have to hand over actual sterling (As provided by Benpecked aka Sterling's Sterling😁 {10x better than anyone else's husbands money}) rather than hint until you're given it for free.

*Gasps* Do you think she understands how shops work? Do you think she just stands beside the item she coverts in a shop and points at it saying "I NEED THIS" expecting someone to gift it to her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

SwigPill

There is bound to be some wanky ‘Freyas first christmas’ photos with them staring at her in front of the tree. Or holding her up to it like a prize winning marrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Justmeagain

It's occurred to me that these things are considered 'work' by Rebecca, which explains why she thinks (and posts ad nauseum) of how hard she has worked today.

1) Begging for freebies
2) Saying yes to freebies
3) Opening the door to couriers delivering freebies
4) Begging for money
5) Opening parcels containing freebies
6) 'Displaying' freebies
7) Taking a photo of freebies
8) Posting about freebies
9) Thinking about freebies
10) Answering the occasional sycophantic comment

In her head, she has done the equivalent of - a 12 hour shift as a nurse, a tour of duty fighting in Afghanistan, working 3 cleaning jobs on minimum wage so the kids can eat tonight, running into a burning home to rescue a family, or a night shift in an Amazon warehouse. 😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

RosiePosy

Chatty Member
I very nearly just broke my phone in anger...handed the bubba to her mum, wrote a blog post on Xmas shopping, dinner cooked and bath..and suddenly she is back on top form. Slow down..my ar*e. I am genuinely furious ..a day at Soho Instamumhouse and she is worn out. I work with struggling young mums every single day who have zero, ziltch, nothing and are grateful for a cup of tea made.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

AC_23

Chatty Member
Personally, I think the eating disorder has resurfaced and thats why she's fainted. She's not used to living her life without putting herself 1st so motherhood has been a massive shock to her, and her mental health issues have crept back in. No judgement on her if thats the case, but stop making out your life is so fucking fantastic when its not. Just admit it on your page? Say "I'm really struggling since Ben has been out in the week because I'm so used to having him here" or "I've found it so hard not having my mum here I cant wait for her to get back from holiday" ... People will like you much more for being honest Rebecca!!!!

Reactions: 21

Overitalready

Ok - just doing a bit of Maths here...

Grabby turned 21 in 2014 (March).
In a post from 2017 celebrating their wedding anniversary- it says they’ve been together for a total of 9 years. So they got together in 2008... when she was 15.

But her blog also says they waited a couple of years before they officially got together....?!?!
Long time reader, only just created an account. I’m the one who asked her that age gap question on the AMA post she posted on insta for her blog. I always found it weird how they had a 10 year age, especially considering how young she was.
I used to enjoy her posts but something was always off about her. I’ve always had a feeling she was lowkey racist, especially when she says her and Ben have such different political views and then her blog post on anxiety just screamed racism to me. As a british brown Muslim woman who used to enjoy her posts, that really put me off.
Once I found Tattle and read all the threads on her, it opened my eyes even more. This girl is just on another planet. She genuinely has mental health issues. I used to think, god forbid, if she ever loses her mom or husband, she would be well and truly lost in life. She genuinely wouldn’t be able to function, and that’s not healthy at all.

DigitalA

I've also just discovered this site and can finally vent. I am the same age as Rebecca. I've worked my butt off through a good university degree and a number of stressful professional jobs to get where I am, and I just can't help but envy her (perceived) lifestyle, the fact she's had this beautiful house handed to her and has the luxury of baking and going to Pilates all day when I have to work so hard to have so much less!!! Then I remember I am happy, well adjusted and proud of what I have worked hard for....I think that lifestyle would drive me nuts after a while 🤪

Ajtw09

Chatty Member
‘White noise on all night’ - do you think she means they slept with the window open and the sound of all those cars whizzing by on the M25 lulled little FrayBentosBeeBaby off to sleep?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20