Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She ll be back tomorrow to let us know that the kids were the best behaved ever, the food was the best ever, the weather was the best ever, that the kids presents were their favourite right now,.that the kids loved her food right now, that the atmosphere was the best ever right now. You get the gist.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She ll be back tomorrow to let us know that the kids were the best behaved ever, the food was the best ever, the weather was the best ever, that the kids presents were their favourite right now,.that the kids loved her food right now, that the atmosphere was the best ever right now. You get the gist.
don’t forget aff linking things that were both for her/the kids by other people

Reactions: 9
She’ll be creating the photo montage as we speak - I can visualise it already zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

can we do a Christmas montage bingo!

He’s beeeeeeen
Matching pjs
Beige toys
Fair isle jumper + gold skirt
Red lipstick
Ben in apron
Mumma’s tablescape
World’s biggest indoor Xmas tree
Turkey
Kitchen groping
Awkward family photos (CG & P.Kedge)
Over indulged grandkids
Freya looking clean at Grandmas
Crisp wintry morning runs
“Really switched off”
“Soaked it all in”
“Christmas is so magic right now”
“Best ages for Christmas magic”
“Christmas magic is their favourite”
Bronchiolitis on repeat
Waffy in cross backed pauper tights
F in her one & only jumper
No coats to be seen
Passport flatlay for upcoming international January sabbatical

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just needed to post to show you how nicely the purple mask fits Sweep’s face on my avatar!
Dreading Grabbys return - no doubt to include a 2022 montage reel 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Sheeeeeee’s beeeeeen!! Grabby delivered the goods and they haven’t disappointed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Excuse me while I roll my eyes out of my head at her predictably 🙄
And what the actual duck is this picture?!
That photo is mental. It's like someone's screwed her head on sideways! Her figure in that shapeless skirt and jumper is dreadful. She is bloody awful looking in her clothes.
The photo of her standing with her mum, you would think she was the 50odd woman and her mum was the mother of the two small kids.

Reactions: 11
It’s interesting from looking at the photos they clearly woke up at their home on Christmas
morning. No wholesale decamping to the barn this year.

Reactions: 4
Our Christmas cup of tit has been filled right up. Love the Costco cheese 😂 Sooooo aspirational.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she think anyone wants to see all those pics? She’s deranged. I’ll tell you something for free Grabs, no one does

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.