Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either poor or just so bleeping tight. Unless you really, really need it, who the hell can be arsed to package a bazillion tit stained items and send them all to make a grand total of 30 odd quid? And she's so miserly she would rather park for free five miles away from somewhere than pay £1.50 to park closer. Even if it does involve her kids having meltdowns because they're exhausted and hungry.

Edit- I've just thought that probably one of the reasons neither of them drink is because they're both too tight (as well as Grabby’s weird eating disorder). I can't imagine them buying a round of drinks ever.
definitely not- they're the type to nitpick when the bill arrives and say we're not splitting it because somebody had a glass of wine and we brought our own Tupperware slop and shared a tap water.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
definitely not- they're the type to nitpick when the bill arrives and say we're not splitting it because somebody had a glass of wine and we brought our own Tupperware slop and shared a tap water.
Lollll I can imagine this so vividly. When I go out with friends we always split the bill even if someone has had a drink and someone hasn't as it all evens out eventually (unless the difference is outrageous which is rare, and if so the person/couple who has had the most are always the ones to say they'll pay more, rather than the one who's had the least being all awkward and stingy). But I can so imagine Grabby and Benpecked having an awkward squabble with their friends about ending up paying 50p more than they had to. Think of all the pointless tat that 50p could buy for their kids!

And I bet they NEVER tip.

Reactions: 6
Lollll I can imagine this so vividly. When I go out with friends we always split the bill even if someone has had a drink and someone hasn't as it all evens out eventually (unless the difference is outrageous which is rare, and if so the person/couple who has had the most are always the ones to say they'll pay more, rather than the one who's had the least being all awkward and stingy). But I can so imagine Grabby and Benpecked having an awkward squabble with their friends about ending up paying 50p more than they had to. Think of all the pointless tat that 50p could buy for their kids!

And I bet they NEVER tip.
precisely! If I'm drinking lots of cocktails and my friend isn't drinking I'll be first to say I'm paying more. But if someone's main meal is £1 more than somebody else's, or somebody's had 1 extra drink there's no way that's a thing. Grabs would be there with the receipt, calculator out, highlighting their bits

Reactions: 4
precisely! If I'm drinking lots of cocktails and my friend isn't drinking I'll be first to say I'm paying more. But if someone's main meal is £1 more than somebody else's, or somebody's had 1 extra drink there's no way that's a thing. Grabs would be there with the receipt, calculator out, highlighting their bits
This randomly reminded me I once shared halls with someone at uni who suspected someone had been using some of her milk. I mean the rest of all used to borrow each others milk if we'd run out and no one took the piss, but she decided this was not on. So every time she'd use her milk she'd use a marker pen to mark the level left in the bottle to make sure no one would use any. I can just imagine Grabby doing the same thing (if she'd ever been in halls). She so would have been that awkward flatmate that never leaves their room either.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This randomly reminded me I once shared halls with someone at uni who suspected someone had been using some of her milk. I mean the rest of all used to borrow each others milk if we'd run out and no one took the piss, but she decided this was not on. So every time she'd use her milk she'd use a marker pen to mark the level left in the bottle to make sure no one would use any. I can just imagine Grabby doing the same thing (if she'd ever been in halls). She so would have been that awkward flatmate that never leaves their room either.
jesus I'd be using her milk and filling it up to the line with water just for the pure cheek of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We seldom see them out having a meal with friends. Now we know why 😂
I bet she’s like my ex in laws. They would look at the menu online beforehand and choose what they wanted. They’d take exactly the right amount of cash and have a jug of tap water 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think we’ll all find that the Sterling’s are both major tight arses and cash poor.
She can’t help bragging about all the cheap stuff she buys - party decs bought last year half price, dragging things like chocolate chips over from America as they were probably a tiny bit cheaper. All the preloved marketplace finds she’s been bragging about (no shade here, I do the same but I don’t have a million pound house)

Reactions: 9
Did Mama K post that photo just to get Ben all fired up and ready for their Christmas groping?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
So sorry covid is ruining Christmas for you again. Hope you'll have some fun nonetheless xx
Thank you, we're going to move it a couple of days so having a faux Christmas (Grabby would be proud of us!)
We've been playing board games via Facetime. Working a treat so far😁

Reactions: 2
The only times she ever eats out is when it’s for an ad and she hasn’t had to pay a penny

Reactions: 3
I've been wondering who the recipient of the not wrapped, but badly bowed chocolate/Arbnb voucher would be?

Assuming Benpecked? So she's basically bought herself the present there, hasn't she? She's a canny lass, our Grabbitha!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the prison uniform that was worn in Paddington 😆😆😆🤐
Cracking me up here ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Was only watching it yesterday. Ben's certainly no Hugh Grant !

Signing off to soak it alllll in. Not enough eye rolls in the world.

🙄
For allllllllllllll the cheese ! 🤣 Wonder if Mumma Kedge is ready for her festive grope by the tree ? 🤢

I bet she’s like my ex in laws. They would look at the menu online beforehand and choose what they wanted. They’d take exactly the right amount of cash and have a jug of tap water 😂
My in laws are the same ! We don't get on 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What’s the betting she will be getting the Polaroid montage ready to show off the “best everrrrr” Christmas 😂🙈🙄😴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.