Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone who claims to be a ‘shutterbug’ she really does take some truly dreadful photos!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
OMG going to IKEA on NYE as a family tradition is absolutely hilarious and 100% on brand 🤣🤣🤣 Do you think they went to get their Easter decorations?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG going to IKEA on NYE as a family tradition is absolutely hilarious and 100% on brand 🤣🤣🤣 Do you think they went to get their Easter decorations?
Definitely not, they’d be full price! Must be next years Christmas bits in the sales!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Definitely not, they’d be full price! Must be next years Christmas bits in the sales!
No no, isn't that the entire reason for their long haul stint in January? To buy and stash shite decorations from 'Cali' that apparently are 10x better than those from the UK, despite being from a supermarket that is the equivalent of Asda here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh very very sad every one celebrating with family and friends anf they go to ikea its tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why, by all that's holy, would you want to spend every New Year in IKEA?
I darn near wet my drawers reading this today.

Can you imagine Bentos, aged 12, spending her New Years there (probably writing her wedding list) and Raffy in his 18th year brushing off his first legit beer/pub/barf fest to go and pick up 14 Bummerangs and a pair of Snodflapss.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just popped in to see if there's anyfink happening and OMG!!!!! She really is off her (Ikea) trolley 🙄 :cool::(:ROFLMAO:
Happy New Year tattlers xx

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she’s fucked off aboard to get away from her January blues, I’m going to enjoy seeing her follower numbers reduce. Again 🍿

Reactions: 8
If she’s fucked off aboard to get away from her January blues, I’m going to enjoy seeing her follower numbers reduce. Again 🍿
If she hasn’t gone already, it’s gotta be soon surely? Last one before Frah-Frah starts school!

Oh god… I’ve just realised we’ve now got a whole 9 months of before ‘Before Fweya starts school…’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My money is on Australia - Beat the January blues by flying for 24 hours with Bentos and Ratlas half way around the world!
Please can 'she's off her ikea trolley' be in the next thread title?!!! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
My money is on Australia - Beat the January blues by flying for 24 hours with Bentos and Ratlas half way around the world!
Please can 'she's off her ikea trolley' be in the next thread title?!!! :ROFLMAO:
Better still, 'she's off her bleeping ikea trolly'

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m guessing Oz too as Waffy hasn’t been there yet, and they must repeat every holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please let this be true. 🙏 I'd love to see her skulking around her idol Courtney Adamo's new beach house on the off chance of bumping in to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then we'll get a whole tit load of Waffy's firsts in Oz 🙄🙈 not sure I can cope!!!!
I am just imagining the shot of Ben in the airport with his usual load of bags, but this time with the expensive parasol they bought over there as it will be essential to recreate the pics with Raffy (prob also burning in the sun with no hat).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My first ever thread title suggestion..... rvk_loves #43 Grabs is a nutty wally, completely off her Ikea trolley

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.