Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's "Signing Off" for Christmas, so here you go loyal subjects, here's a shed load of pictures of myself and my scruffy kids. Exactly what every follower needs. I love how one of the moments she wants recorded for posterity for 93k people is her Christmas nails. You couldn't make it up.

I hope she had a good Christmas because we will never hear the end of the whinge if not. She could easily make people feel crap about themselves, but luckily we've all seen that it's all smoke and dirty mirrors.

I'm staring down the barrel of my second Christmas with Covid, so no decamping anywhere while my husband gooses my mother. However, I will be soaking all the joy I can from seeing everyone's stories and pictures on social media. Like a normal person who enjoys seeing others happy. You could try it Grabagrunt, you might like it 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Even though she’s “signing off” she’ll still be stalking IG and commenting on other threads. She’s obsessed.

Even though she’s “signing off” she’ll still be stalking IG and commenting on other threads. She’s obsessed.
Checking no one is having a better time than she is. Which they will be

So she's "Signing Off" for Christmas, so here you go loyal subjects, here's a shed load of pictures of myself and my scruffy kids. Exactly what every follower needs. I love how one of the moments she wants recorded for posterity for 93k people is her Christmas nails. You couldn't make it up.

I hope she had a good Christmas because we will never hear the end of the whinge if not. She could easily make people feel crap about themselves, but luckily we've all seen that it's all smoke and dirty mirrors.

I'm staring down the barrel of my second Christmas with Covid, so no decamping anywhere while my husband gooses my mother. However, I will be soaking all the joy I can from seeing everyone's stories and pictures on social media. Like a normal person who enjoys seeing others happy. You could try it Grabagrunt, you might like it 😁
Grabagrunt could so easily be mispronounced 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

So sorry covid is ruining Christmas for you again. Hope you'll have some fun nonetheless xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
How she has any followers is beyond me. Totally tone deaf and absolutely zero empathy for anyone. ‘Hope your Christmas is full of food’. What? We are in the middle of a social disaster at the moment. Many many people cannot afford food right now. How insensitive.

Zero acknowledgment of her privilege and how hard it is for others. She can well afford to donate something significant to a food bank.

All she would need to do is say ‘we are really look forward to Christmas this year and very grateful for everything we that we have. For a number of families they are really struggling and so we made a donation to our local food bank. Here are the links to find out where they are based….if you can make any donation I know it would be gratefully received’.

Literally she could have easily donated £100 of stuff - wouldn’t have made a blind bit of difference to her.
She def couldn't donate anything like £100 to charity as she's brassic.
They are utterly skint. She has nothing new, they scrimp on everything, she doesn't work, he seeks to barely work. Becky and Benpaedo are flat broke.

I don’t reckon they’re broke. They’re definitely tight as hell. E-BEN-ezeer Scrooge and Tiny twit don’t spend money cos they are penny pinching all year then splurge it on their long haul fantasy life month in the sun. I think Ben seemingly doesn’t work much because he doesn’t have to. All those houses he spaffed his student loan on 100 years ago will be bringing in a hefty rent every month - they’ll be the type of landlords to put the rent up disproportionately high as well, especially in a cost of living crisis. “Let them eat cake”

• Heart
Landlords get hammered with tax now so renting property isn't the goldmine that it used to be.
We've sold ours off as the tax was ridiculous.
They go on long haul flights but rent cheap air Bnbs once there. They don't spend anything there as they don't eat out or do anything other than sit on stony beaches with that ridiculous parasol.

Their holidays are def not a splurge or fantasy life. They look tit to me. The only time they seem to have a decent holiday is when they go away with her parents.

I would bet my house that they don't have a pot to piss in

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Landlords get hammered with tax now so renting property isn't the goldmine that it used to be.
We've sold ours off as the tax was ridiculous.
They go on long haul flights but rent cheap air Bnbs once there. They don't spend anything there as they don't eat out or do anything other than sit on stony beaches with that ridiculous parasol.

Their holidays are def not a splurge or fantasy life. They look tit to me. The only time they seem to have a decent holiday is when they go away with her parents.

I would bet my house that they don't have a pot to piss in
Its definitely a “fantasy life” holiday to them only, my tongue was firmly in my cheek 😂 as with everything Grabby does, she believes she’s utterly aspirational but misses the mark by miles

Reactions: 9
Little Christmas treat . Here’s Grabby with Curious George making Christmas traditions, courtesy of mama K.
Happy Christmas 🤶
she looks like Freya doesn't she

also agree they don't have a pot to piss in. Sure they've got a pricey house (theyre All pricey this neck of the woods anyway) but her holidays look tit and everything is pre loved. Asset rich, cash poor

Reactions: 12
she looks like Freya doesn't she

also agree they don't have a pot to piss in. Sure they've got a pricey house (theyre All pricey this neck of the woods anyway) but her holidays look tit and everything is pre loved. Asset rich, cash poor
Agree. They have a pricey house but I bet they have a hefty mortgage too. I think she used to spend much more freely than she does now.

Reactions: 8
Those buy to lets have lost a lot of tax relief in recent years. I think they are probably comfortable but not as much as they were.

Reactions: 4
But look how neat, groomed, clean and healthy Mini Grabby and C-George look compared to the Dickensian Waifs (AKA Frah & R-Atlas).

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I agree they are not as wealthy as she would like people to think. But the reality is she would have a spare £100 to donate if she wanted to. She’ll be saving that as a result of their many allotments for starters.

She could more than afford a generous donation, if only to appear likeable, but she’s so self centred and spoiled that she believes she’s the most precious thing in the world.

They’re definitely not rich if she has to sell stained clothes on insta for £2
I had to use foodbanks more than once last year (shout-out to my ex 🙄) and I donated so much to charity! I wouldn’t dream of selling stained tit for a pittance

• Heart
Reactions: 13
They’re definitely not rich if she has to sell stained clothes on insta for £2
Either poor or just so bleeping tight. Unless you really, really need it, who the hell can be arsed to package a bazillion tit stained items and send them all to make a grand total of 30 odd quid? And she's so miserly she would rather park for free five miles away from somewhere than pay £1.50 to park closer. Even if it does involve her kids having meltdowns because they're exhausted and hungry.

Edit- I've just thought that probably one of the reasons neither of them drink is because they're both too tight (as well as Grabby’s weird eating disorder). I can't imagine them buying a round of drinks ever.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.