Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Signing off like it’s an actual job 🤣 and she takes off longer from Instagram than people do from their actual jobs!!

she’ll still be taking 7 billion photos a day to show off and ram down everyone’s throats when she’s back. What is the point 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Signing off like it’s an actual job 🤣 and she takes off longer from Instagram than people do from their actual jobs!!

she’ll still be taking 7 billion photos a day to show off and ram down everyone’s throats when she’s back. What is the point 🙄
She needs time to pack all the blenders in the car seat bag for their tRaDiTiOnAl January long haul.

Now, she's fallen out with Mumma who usually pays for at least some of the trip , but my monies still on the Maldives. Its where she wanted last year but couldn't with their covid rules. She won't skip it twice. It's tRaDiTiOn.

Or maybe Raffyz first "proper" trip to B&Q in Western Oz?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There 100% will be a long haul trip. It’s the last winter before school and before they would need to pay for both kids.

Reactions: 10
For duck sake Grabby, buy some Christmas Peppa Pig wrapping paper from Card Factory and make your kids happy rather than tying some limp bows around things to attempt some sort of Pinterest asfetic.

Reactions: 17
Signing off for Christmas…
After she’s rammed Christmas down everyone’s throats every day for over a month to the point where I feel sick of it all now.

There’s also something quite disordered and obsessive about the sheer volume she posts. I scrolled back and it’s almost 40 Christmas themed grid posts (on top of the many, many stories).

It’s all quantity over quality (a bit like her Christmas pyjamas…why do her kids have about 10 sets of Christmas pyjamas?!)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
How she has any followers is beyond me. Totally tone deaf and absolutely zero empathy for anyone. ‘Hope your Christmas is full of food’. What? We are in the middle of a social disaster at the moment. Many many people cannot afford food right now. How insensitive.

Zero acknowledgment of her privilege and how hard it is for others. She can well afford to donate something significant to a food bank.

All she would need to do is say ‘we are really look forward to Christmas this year and very grateful for everything we that we have. For a number of families they are really struggling and so we made a donation to our local food bank. Here are the links to find out where they are based….if you can make any donation I know it would be gratefully received’.

Literally she could have easily donated £100 of stuff - wouldn’t have made a blind bit of difference to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Signing off from what exactly? She has absolutely no idea of her privilege does she? To think she used to make me feel absolutely tit about my own life once 😂 I honestly pity her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
For duck sake Grabby, buy some Christmas Peppa Pig wrapping paper from Card Factory and make your kids happy rather than tying some limp bows around things to attempt some sort of Pinterest asfetic.
I really hope the gifts wrapped with ribbon were just for Instagram and that other gifts have been wrapped properly in fun Christmas paper for her poor children. Trouble is I doubt it. She makes me so furious 😠

Reactions: 9
We were all moaning about Bens saggy arse but we should’ve been worrying about the close up of Becky’s teeth 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We were all moaning about Bens saggy arse but we should’ve been worrying about the close up of Becky’s teeth 😬
If she doesn’t get gifted Invisalign in the coming year I will be well and truly shocked. To go from always hiding them to baring them at every opportunity… it surely must be intentional.

Reactions: 8
Signing off from what exactly? She has absolutely no idea of her privilege does she? To think she used to make me feel absolutely tit about my own life once 😂 I honestly pity her.
Nail on head! (Yet again 😉)
I spent far too much time letting this girl who’s four years younger than me, make me feel like a massive under achieving, poor, boring, nobody.
When in actual fact; her house is tit, she’s married to a peadophile, a snob (even though, what exactly has she got to be a snob about?) and clearly is a tit friend (hellooo fall out with bridesmaid who’s sister ‘copied’ her kitchen and Pheobe) I could go on, but I know I’m preaching to the choir 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Nail on head! (Yet again 😉)
I spent far too much time letting this girl who’s four years younger than me, make me feel like a massive under achieving, poor, boring, nobody.
When in actual fact; her house is tit, she’s married to a peadophile, a snob (even though, what exactly has she got to be a snob about?) and clearly is a tit friend (hellooo fall out with bridesmaid who’s sister ‘copied’ her kitchen and Pheobe) I could go on, but I know I’m preaching to the choir 😊
I think her {2} group of 'close' friends has shrunk in size considerably over the past couple of years, thanks to a number of things:- covid and her utter contempt about following the rules; her being a mama expert since the peeeado impregnated her back in 2018 and boasting that her kids are more advanced than others; bleeping friends over {look at Thomling 'we don't make' Toys} and her vulgar personality. I bet she's hated amongst the NCT group too 😆

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.