Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched that Jamie Oliver programme and thought that ‘pie’ was the least Christmassy meal ever of course Grabs has made it 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So... with most people being frugal buying presents for their kids this year. Lets show that the Sterling kiddos have 10 times more toys than you do lady, with a boastful #AD for freebie {brightly coloured} toys worth about £125 🙄

... followed by Grabby's early morning whinge about being sooooo tired for the past couple of months because Waffy is going through some 'leaps' blah blah blah #ohfuckoffyougreedyspoilt #priviledgeneverworkedadayinyourlifecunt

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
So... with most people being frugal buying presents for their kids this year. Lets show that the Sterling kiddos have 10 times more toys than you do lady, with a boastful #AD for freebie {brightly coloured} toys worth about £125 🙄

... followed by Grabby's early morning whinge about being sooooo tired for the past couple of months because Waffy is going through some 'leaps' blah blah blah #ohfuckoffyougreedyspoilt #priviledgeneverworkedadayinyourlifecunt
She’s work shy. I’m surprised she’s not at the barn every day complaining about her woeful life.

Reactions: 5
She still manages to turn a woe is me 'I'm so tired post' into a brag of sleeping with her kids (and 4 in a bed, righto!) is just the best! eurgh

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Looking at her offerings for the NCT party, seeing how dirty her house is I wouldn’t touch anything she had made. I hope the teachers steered well clear of the things she made and took in a few weeks ago.🤢
I would love to know what her NCT group really think of her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really crying about 2 nights of bad sleep… TWO NIGHTS. Where she doesn’t have to get up and go and work a full day in a demanding job. Does she think anyone will actually empathise?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
She’s really crying about 2 nights of bad sleep… TWO NIGHTS. Where she doesn’t have to get up and go and work a full day in a demanding job. Does she think anyone will actually empathise?
I certainly don’t. Just shows how detached she is from the real world.
She keeps going on about how excited Raffy is for Christmas. My daughter is 2 months older and I’m pretty sure she has no idea what’s going on. Especially given the fact they have no concept of days of the week yet! Or is Raffy 10x more advanced???

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.