Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally. No way she ate that delicious looking roast at the pub the other day. As for talking about yorkshires, no way she eats those. Unless they are maybe little boats for her sludgy concoctions

Reactions: 5
Becky is reed thin in the stories of her modelling her toddler Christmas jumper and sparkly skirt.

From the insane running on icy roads in subzero temperatures to the highly controlled diet with no carbohydrates, to the chipmunk cheeks, she shows every sign of having an eating disorder.

She serves her children niche, health foods that most adults wouldn’t bother to eat on a regular basis, and yet they are sickliest children on IG.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Becky is reed thin in the stories of her modelling her toddler Christmas jumper and sparkly skirt.

From the insane running on icy roads in subzero temperatures to the highly controlled diet with no carbohydrates, to the chipmunk cheeks, she shows every sign of having an eating disorder.

She serves her children niche, health foods that most adults wouldn’t bother to eat on a regular basis, and yet they are sickliest children on IG.
She did mention having had an eating disorder as a teenager (maybe being groomed had something to do with it…)
Now at “best” she’s orthorexic, but it’s very clear from many blog articles that her relationship to food is messy.
Also I’m wondering if Ben likes her less “womanly”, sickening.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She’s mentioned she’s ‘fully recovered’, but I’d say pregnancy has triggered the disordered eating again.

Reactions: 4
She’s mentioned she’s ‘fully recovered’, but I’d say pregnancy has triggered the disordered eating again.
I don’t think you ever recover do you? I have friends who still relapse many years later. I think she will always watch what she eats. Always. Someone very close to me has an ED and sadly I see how it completely and utterly consumes you

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Did I miss this one? If so that might be the straw that breaks this camel's back. My vegan daughter who is currently undergoing treatment for cancer would highly dispute that nonsense.
I’m so sorry Skewbedu, her insensitivity, ignorance and crassness must be very hard to take. I do hope mini Skewbedu is responding well to her treatment xx

Reactions: 7
I don’t think you ever recover do you? I have friends who still relapse many years later. I think she will always watch what she eats. Always. Someone very close to me has an ED and sadly I see how it completely and utterly consumes you
Agree with this. I’ve never had an eating disorder but I have definitely had disordered eating and I will never eat ‘naughty’ food without thinking that I shouldn’t be eating it. And I always count calories in my head. Guarantee Grabs does too which is why she fills up on veg slop and gets up before sunrise to stamp around Kings Langley to get a head start on her calorie burn.

Reactions: 7
I’m so sorry Skewbedu, her insensitivity, ignorance and crassness must be very hard to take. I do hope mini Skewbedu is responding well to her treatment xx
Thanks @MissTeddy. It's been a tough year and I normally would never put anything like that out in the world, but for some reason it caught me on the edge.
She's doing very well now thank you x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Shock horror Grabbys having a glass of fizz 😱😱 wild times!! Wonder if it was #gifted; isn’t her usual tipple water?😂 C’mon Grabetha go all Sallie Axl on us 😆😆
It's probably just fizzy water 😅

Came to say the same, you never fully recover from an eating disorder. It's always there ready to rear it's ugly head 😢

I can’t believe she melted Easter chocolate for her friends and their kids to eat! Absolute skinflint
Must be stale by now 😕🤮

Reactions: 4
Tucking your fair isle knit into your crinoline skirt has to be a fashion low, even by Rebecca’s standards

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who wouldn't want some toddler snot infused gone off chocolate bark?

Count....me...in!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Do we reckon she's sobbing into her slop smoothie this morning because it's raining and all the instagrammable snow has melted? It won't be a white Christmas now, what an asfetic disaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we reckon she's sobbing into her slop smoothie this morning because it's raining and all the instagrammable snow has melted? It won't be a white Christmas now, what an asfetic disaster.
She mentioned it was going to rain but let’s pray for Grabby nonetheless

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If we could change usernames I’d grab “asfetic disaster” 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.