Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The puffy chipmunk cheeks due to an eating disorder is an extremely insightful comment!

Reactions: 7
Haha came here to say the same about the nails. 5 weeks if you like the overgrown and chipped look Grabs… She’s rank.

Came on here to say the same 😂

Their house must bleeping stink 💨 no wonder they sleep in separate bedrooms
The amount of Parmesan is pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ben in the striped pyjamas 🤣🤣🤣🤣
She must have been bleeping thrilled with herself when she found those preloved on vinted for him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
OF COURSE she’s in the kale cures cancer brigade 🙄 of course she is. Numpty.
Did I miss this one? If so that might be the straw that breaks this camel's back. My vegan daughter who is currently undergoing treatment for cancer would highly dispute that nonsense.

Is that seriously a main meal- a mountain of sorry looking burnt soggy veg with foot shavings on top 🤮 she definitely has issues.
That looks like a derelict house 😱
I somehow missed a post between and thought the derelict house comment was the most niche insult about her dinner I could imagine, then saw the photo of the gammy windows at Frump Towers. "Soggy veg with foot shavings sounds delish though 🤢, I'll just have a half portion, thanks!

• Sad
  • Haha
Peeps! It’s cold, we’ve had snow, it’s nearly Christmas! #groundbreaking

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shock horror Grabbys having a glass of fizz 😱😱 wild times!! Wonder if it was #gifted; isn’t her usual tipple water?😂 C’mon Grabetha go all Sallie Axl on us 😆😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Shock horror Grabbys having a glass of fizz 😱😱 wild times!! Wonder if it was #gifted; isn’t her usual tipple water?😂 C’mon Grabetha go all Sallie Axl on us 😆😆
It’s probably nozeco. Or if it’s alcoholic then that pic was taken solely for the gram

Reactions: 7
Why in the duck has she hosted a little Christmas dinner... all that food looks 50 shades of sludge 🤢🤮

Is it just me but when grabby posts picture of 'food' {and I'm not talking the sludge shite}, I truly believe not a crumb gets past her lips.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.