Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back on the aff links this morning…. 🙄

Does anyone know where her garland is from, I DO NOT wanna press that link.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How can she be finishing off her decorations? It’s the 25th November, exactly a month until Christmas Day. I thought she was so time deficient??!!

I wouldn’t expect to put anything up until 1 December at the earliest, and even then I tend to decorate by stealth!

Reactions: 12
How can she be finishing off her decorations? It’s the 25th November, exactly a month until Christmas Day. I thought she was so time deficient??!!

I wouldn’t expect to put anything up until 1 December at the earliest, and even then I tend to decorate by stealth!
Exactly, 1st December if definitely the earliest for me and even that is too early really. I hate it that so many people are already decorating, then they'll be bored with all the mess and dust by Boxing Day. It's so sad.

She's really churning out those aff links isn't she :mad:

Bentos is far too superior to ever wet the bed or for a nappy to leak overnight!
True...but seriously though, it's really dangerous, what is she thinking. It didn't ever occur to me that my children should have an electric blanket. They were teenagers before that happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’s quite tacky to put the tree up so early isn’t it …and Grabby, always so scathing about tattoos, alcohol and other “common” things !

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s quite tacky to put the tree up so early isn’t it …and Grabby, always so scathing about tattoos, alcohol and other “common” things !
I think she’s done it earlier this year to get the aff links in because they’re clearly SKINT!

Reactions: 9
I find it ironic that she is so snobby and yet she has absolutely nothing to be snobby about! A mucky Mulberry and a set of pearls does not a Lady of the Manor make!

Reactions: 18
Yeah it always used to be when I was a kid that putting up the decs early was a bit “common” - we’d always point and stare at houses that were decorated in November. Times have changed with improved artificial trees I guess but it’s surprising Grabby Superior doesn’t feel uneasy with the early decorating

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.