Rvk Loves #42 You Got this Oil Change Mama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Raffy anything car related. But she doesn’t do gendered toys
There comes a point where even the least gender biased parent had to accept the toys their kid enjoys and embrace it. And stop with the non gendered pretence {it’s fine for boys to like cars and girls to like dolls, you haven’t failed as a parent if you son doesn’t dress up as a fairy unicorn princess on the daily}

Brought the matching pyjamas back from Cali last January 🤣🤣🤣
FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!

Reactions: 5
Thought the Hatfield Park event looked good, had a look at prices, £70 for a family of 3!!! Insane money. And she got it gifted. These gifted trips just make working people feel bad they cannot afford all of this. Would love to go to a light trail but they are insanely expensive near me

Reactions: 10
There comes a point where even the least gender biased parent had to accept the toys their kid enjoys and embrace it. And stop with the non gendered pretence {it’s fine for boys to like cars and girls to like dolls, you haven’t failed as a parent if you son doesn’t dress up as a fairy unicorn princess on the daily}

FOR REAL?!?!?!?!?!
On I completely get that, I’ve got nothing against gendered toys my point is that Grabby contradicts herself. He’s 1, he has no concept of what he ‘should’ play with so she’s the one giving him cars, lions, dinosaurs etc

Thought the Hatfield Park event looked good, had a look at prices, £70 for a family of 3!!! Insane money. And she got it gifted. These gifted trips just make working people feel bad they cannot afford all of this. Would love to go to a light trail but they are insanely expensive near me
Didn’t they go last year as well, I thought they did but can’t find any pics !

Screenshot_20221127-131243.png
aaaaaannnnnddddd the skirt she has been wearing since approximately March 14th on the daily it seems like....
She definitely would wear this outfit herself if she could.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
On I completely get that, I’ve got nothing against gendered toys my point is that Grabby contradicts herself. He’s 1, he has no concept of what he ‘should’ play with so she’s the one giving him cars, lions, dinosaurs etc
Oh yes, I meant grabby needs to accept it! Soz!

Reactions: 3
171 likes and 11 comments on her latest...pathetic for a page with so many 'followers' !! Now I know she's probably deleted the comments that criticise her but only 171 likes!

Reactions: 7
And there it is, in black and white. “my” bed
Proves what we’ve been saying, that’s why Waffy sleeps in a corridor

2A9044FF-BCBB-43C8-A6B1-16829DD11D14.png

How massive are those shoes?!

2319D0B8-70C6-45D2-978B-F51883D15EE1.png

Not obsessed enough seen as Waffy has had bronchiolitis about 15 times in his short life!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
And there it is, in black and white. “my” bed
I just saw her yoto post and thought it funny she always says “our” favourite for everything. She never seems to have her own favourite/her own thoughts etc. So it’s funny the one thing she calls “my” is the bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just saw her yoto post and thought it funny she always says “our” favourite for everything. She never seems to have her own favourite/her own thoughts etc. So it’s funny the one thing she calls “my” is the bed!
I’ve often thought this, I think it’s because she’s still a child so these story books genuinely interest her. You never see any adult book recommendations! And when she says things like “this blew our minds”, I’m pretty sure she’s talking about herself. Simple things, simple minds and all that.

Reactions: 6
I still can’t figure out who these people are who have breakfast dates with kids?

• Haha
I’m convinced she occasionally co sleeps. Nothing wrong with that but seeing how she whines when Raffy has kept her up etc it wouldn’t surprise me. Fits in perfectly with our suspicions Grabby and Benpecked have separate rooms

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.