RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She goes on day trips every day?? I honestly couldn't be bothered. She's so competitive. The best house, husband, kids, insta. I've always said that she is severely insecure. Just let your children play Rebecca.
She's so exhausting, no wonder she always feels tired and the children are ill. Just relax and enjoy your days slowly, stop doing everything at 100 mph!

Reactions: 6
0D9093F5-0F3A-441B-9324-91DD3F36F782.png

Does she breastfeed? Goodness I never knew that. Should have mentioned it. And straight after stories aff linking clothes for him! Absolute pure exploitation of a baby, and a poorly one at that. Sickening.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1468627
Does she breastfeed? Goodness I never knew that. Should have mentioned it. And straight after stories aff linking clothes for him! Absolute pure exploitation of a baby, and a poorly one at that. Sickening.
When my child is poorly the last thing on my mind is to take a picture of me breastfeeding her to upload it to Instagram to thousands of people. But maybe that’s because I’m not a c**t!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Who even knew delayed 10-11 day MMR side effects were a thing!? Any excuse to get her t**s out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20220803-140742_Instagram.jpg

Does Grabby think perhaps Waffy is ill, not necessarily because of his vaccinations but because of that absolutely disgustingly dirty string in/near his mouth attaching his dummy to some equally revolting stuffed toy which is never washed.🤢🤮 that poor baby.. Grabby's basic hygiene is absolutely shocking.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just noticed the normally never. The world is missing out by her not being a corporate lawyer!
View attachment 1468741
Does Grabby think perhaps Waffy is ill, not necessarily because of his vaccinations but because of that absolutely disgustingly dirty string in/near his mouth attaching his dummy to some equally revolting stuffed toy which is never washed.🤢🤮 that poor baby.. Grabby's basic hygiene is absolutely shocking.

Reactions: 5
Swiftly followed by a picture of St Alban's cathedral, so she's dragged him out anyway.....

• Wow
  • Angry
And the photographer of the year award (doesn’t) go to….
What is this photo?! She thinks she is a professional. Is it of her childrens sides? Is it of a goat? Is it of the grass?

And the post is about how happy Freya makes raffy. Yet not one of the photos have either of them smiling 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
And the photographer of the year award (doesn’t) go to….
What is this photo?! She thinks she is a professional. Is it of her childrens sides? Is it of a goat? Is it of the grass?

And the post is about how happy Freya makes raffy. Yet not one of the photos have either of them smiling 🤨
I honestly expected the next pic to be of them laughing!

Reactions: 4
And I’m guessing from her post yesterday ‘life admin’ must to get mean getting your nails done!
She will blame everything but the real cause of all his illnesses. He lives in a filthy home and never seems warm enough to me.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.