RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally feel these beads are too small for a *just* three year old, plus too much potential for the one year old finding strays and putting them in his mouth.

Of course, the Sterling children might be well advanced beyond their years, like the child bride at 13. 🤔

6A827D05-19C6-4CD3-8E85-2D89070E1DAC.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Are tuff trays just giant expanses of plastic that will eventually end up in landfill? And those plastic beads, also eventually for landfill?

This is the same girl who said she was stopping vat 2 kids due to her concerns about the planet, right?

Reactions: 10
I personally feel these beads are too small for a *just* three year old, plus too much potential for the one year old finding strays and putting them in his mouth.

Of course, the Sterling children might be well advanced beyond their years, like the child bride at 13. 🤔

View attachment 1465004
Water beads are great fun but definitely not suitable for children aged 3 and under 😨 she's so irresponsible. Even if Freya doesn't put them in her mouth, Waffy definitely will. And as soon as they absorb moisture they swell 😨

• Wow
Reactions: 8

View attachment 1465004
Are they not really bad for the environment too??

Reactions: 6
Erm, I wouldnt be happy if I was Gousto right now. She's just done an ad for them and now she's said she feels stressed cooking dinner. Can we have some continuity for longer than 24 hours please.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t say Fweya is like a 13 year old we know what that means in that family 🤢👴🏻
Poor Fweya, it's awful isn't it, imagine having those two as your parents. A history that you can never escape and will probably have quoted to you by others at every opportunity 😥

Reactions: 5
Erm, I wouldnt be happy if I was Gousto right now. She's just done an ad for them and now she's said she feels stressed cooking dinner. Can we have some continuity for longer than 24 hours please.
She’s advertising that as well as Hello Fresh?

Reactions: 4

View attachment 1465004
But Frah Frah can bead play 10 x better than your average 3 year old, LADY!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she spent her child free morning with a to-do list 'as long as her arm' (her words)... rearranging (but not cleaning) a dirty plastic tray on their fugly decking area? Is this the most important thing she has to do in her life?

Oh wait of course it is, seeing as Ben doesn't 'make her' go out to work, she doesn't have to do 'boring stuff' like bills, and she obviously doesn't clean seeing as how every pic she posts reveals the filth that they live in. I would love to see what else was on the list. I'm guessing faffing about with flowers, planning a flatlay for October 2024, and planning the next glut of affiliate links all featured heavily.

She's bleeping ridiculous isn't she!!!

Reactions: 10
But she also says that she also goes out on a day trip somewhere every single day. Maybe cook 2 dinners in a day and just go out every 2nd day? Cook when the kids nap? Get the stick out of your butt and make simpler dinners that can be cooked in minutes and might even *gasp* involve carbs.

All her "problems" having glaringly obvious solutions.

Reactions: 9
But she also says that she also goes out on a day trip somewhere every single day. Maybe cook 2 dinners in a day and just go out every 2nd day? Cook when the kids nap? Get the stick out of your butt and make simpler dinners that can be cooked in minutes and might even *gasp* involve carbs.

All her "problems" having glaringly obvious solutions.
She goes on day trips every day?? I honestly couldn't be bothered. She's so competitive. The best house, husband, kids, insta. I've always said that she is severely insecure. Just let your children play Rebecca.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.