RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Life in general is carcinogenic” I just can’t 🤦🏻‍♀️
And basically F told her “you’ve got this mama” 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Day made with the packet ham.

Grabby, Benpecked, Frah Frah and Waffy eat 10 x better ham than you, lady

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What does she even mean by 'life in general is carcinogenic'? Wtf is she on about half the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every time she posts something even more twatty than usual I run over here just to confirm it isnt just me who thinks she is a gigantic nob. I have never once been disappointed . Packet ham post.....oh dear oh dear how utterly boring must her life be? Are her tens of thousands of followers just following for the LOLs too? 😣

• Haha
If Freya actually said the sentence “thank you for making me such a nice lunch Mama” I will EAT MY HAT. 3 year olds just don’t speak like that. A 5+ child maybe but not 3. We need proof Grubby or it did. not. happen.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.