Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I feel a “these are a few of my favourite things” {because she has sooo many} RVK remix coming on but I’m nowhere near creative enough, anyone?😅
Apologies in advance 🫣
Rolltops and roses and dungas on kiddos
Bright copper husband who isn't a peeeeedo
Brown xmas packages tied up with string
These are a few of her favorite things
Cream-colored sofas and a dusty old shutter
Doorbells and sleigh bells and organic nut butter
Thousands of pictures of kids on some swings
Girls in shart dresses with hemp fabric sashes
Sunglasses that stray from her nose and eyelashes
Silver-white winters that melt into springs
When the sun goes
When the rain comes
When she's feeling sad
She simply lists out all her favorite things
And demands all the treats from Dad
Allotment roses and gluts of her veggies
Hanging her skates up and rusty old sledges
Cheap ham in packages, never in tins
Cream-colored straw hats and ancient salt-sandals
Peeling old doorscapes and copper bee handles
Cavernous dresses held up by strings
Girls in creased dresses with all kinds of stains on
Boys in knit tights where the colour has long gone
Selling on Preloved the pennies it brings
When the fall's here
When the park's clear
When the gelato's rad
She simply remembers her favorite things
And then she won't feel so bad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Skewbedu

VIP Member
A Benpecked themed 40th party:

Everybody had to wear salmon pink clothing with the sleeves rolled up.

Canapes were courgette fritters with courgette hummus sprinked with chia seeds, overnight oats with a courgette jus, cauliflower gelato in matcha waffle cones and Costco brownies garnished with wood chippings from Uncle Curious' workshop.

Games:
Pin the pinstripe tshirt on a pedalo
Musical Chairs you bought from Ebay
Grabby Says (like Simon says but she stamps her feet if she doesn't win)
Pass the ̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶s̶e̶n̶t̶ Parcel
Never Have I Ever (paid full price for anything)
Duck, Duck, Goose (the Mother in Law)
Treasure Hunt (Grabby hides clues on screens around the garden which you tap the aff links to open)
with a finale of make an ark and a full sized functioning theatre out of old pallets.

Decorations:
40th banners (a bit dusty as she bought them in the US circa 2015)
An orange and pink balloon arch to clash nicely with birthday boys hair
Some fusty old shit that was de rigeur at diy weddings in 2007 like a vintage suitcase with pictures of Ben as a child pinned in the lid
A photobooth with props which everyone else assumes are comedy props but were actually just GRabby's sunglasses she had misplaced while taking 76,393 badly composed pictures and a reel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Hashtagged

VIP Member
She’ll be there on November 1st - camel coat, tartan scarf, bobble hat, red lipstick, while Waffy toddles around on the freezing cold ground snotty nosed with no shoes or coat, Frah Frah will be in an age 6 tartan dress to match, Grabs will have bought it preloved with the plan of wearing it for the next three Christmasses, while Benpecked of course will have his green jumper on and sleeves rolled up creepily grinning at the camera.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

goldfinches

Grabby posted this bollox a couple of months after having Freya, read it and 'ridiculously' weep 😆😆

View attachment 1463259
Imagine being so entitled and spoilt that you can do a law degree, get your - quite literally- old man to buy a flat for you then decide to base ‘career’ on stealing Pinterest ideas and doing up a house. Funnily enough, people decorate their homes all the time and still have to do an actual full time job. She’s so ignorant to her privilege!

This is my first post! Couldn’t hold it in anymore. I hate this woman!
I followed her for years and she annoyed me with her entitlement and weird behaviour so I unfollowed last year at some point. I recently saw the photo of her husband and noticed the age gap, which is cool, no issue with consenting adults making choices (!) Shock horror when I did the maths and realised she’s my age and they’ve been together for longer than ive had a bloody mobile phone. I spent a covid day trawling through her blogs and then came here and was delighted to see all these threads 👍 keep up the great work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Actual 🐸 here 🇫🇷 and the irony of her smug « french supermarkets… if you know you know » whilst buying the equivalent of ginsters pasties is… how you say… chef’s kiss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Justine

Chatty Member
Don’t worry we have the packet ham 😂🤣🙈
As a French person I have to say this is the saddest French supermarket “haul” she could have come up with… “Sodebo” is the brand of sandwiches and salads that is mainly sold in motorway services ffs… 🤦🏼‍♀️
She has NO culture or cultural curiosity at all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

Willow1

How funny....cos I've just seen them all at legoland!! So she's taken her poorly child here. Blows my mind!! They both look stressed and miserable!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Sw4

VIP Member
He’s only just 1. He’s not role playing!!!
Are you sure? Raffy is clearly serving Freya the correct change, and asking if she'd like to download the store app for 10% off her next purchase of slop. Lady don't you know, he's 10x more advanced at role playing than any other 1 year old.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Potatohead

Here we go then....
*best gelato eveeeeeeer
*best beach eveeeeeer
*kids are such water babies they could stay in the sea foreeeeeeever
*start coloured bucket and spade
*parasol bought from Australia that's dragged all over the world to save ££££
*standing by a wall with flowers looking to the left
*standing by a pastel wall looking at her feet
*kids were angels on the flight
*pastries on repeat

Give it 3 days and all these will be ticked

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

pinkrobot

VIP Member
FFS she is now comparing the south of France to Australia. She is a total lunatic. Why can’t France be enough in its own right. She keeps bleating on about it being ‘sooooo tropical’ with endless palm tree emojis. I know that part of France well. It’s incredibly beautiful with amazing restaurants and so many great places to visit. But of course she has grabbified it and reduced it to pastel walls, gelato and packet ham and empty playgrounds.

Reading between the lines it looks like they had a miserable week - a flat that definitely didn’t fit Grabby’s usual aesthetic, hauling a giant buggy up loads of stairs every day, no Wi-Fi to watch boxsets, a very non child friendly looking pool. And after saving all that money bringing hand luggage they got fleeced on the ferry 🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Unbelievable

Chatty Member
"Oh to be a kid again!"... I'm saying nothing!!! 😆🤐

So, one of those cousin(s) must be the one she mentioned on her previous tweets.

Surely these friends are trolling her.. It’s uncanny!
Watfords Kings Langley answer to the mini pops... the 10x better than you lady, Elton John & Kiki Dee tribute act with classics such as:

I'm still standing {feet apart}
Benpeeado and the jets
Are you ready for under age love
Diptyque candles in the wind
Sorry seems to be the hardest word

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28