RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's child free this morning. So clearly the woe is me post worked last night and either the KedgeFunds or the invisible MIL have been guilted into offering Grabby some me-me-meeeee time.
God forbid her parents should have a life - and host a party (which looked quite fun!) - instead of being at Grabby's beck and call. Needing 'a third parent to step in' when most people have the crazy juggle of parenting AND work or often have to solo parent. And even if they felt wiped out, they would have to get up on a Monday morning and do it all over again. Clearly she had a total meltdown and Help Princess Grabby swung into operation.

Reactions: 15
Erm. Work? Ok Grabs 😂 and life admin? I didn’t think you had to worry about ‘boring’ stuff like that?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Grabby posted this bollox a couple of months after having Freya, read it and 'ridiculously' weep 😆😆

Screenshot_20220801-082710.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Grabby posted this bollox a couple of months after having Freya, read it and 'ridiculously' weep 😆😆

View attachment 1463259
Imagine being so entitled and spoilt that you can do a law degree, get your - quite literally- old man to buy a flat for you then decide to base ‘career’ on stealing Pinterest ideas and doing up a house. Funnily enough, people decorate their homes all the time and still have to do an actual full time job. She’s so ignorant to her privilege!

This is my first post! Couldn’t hold it in anymore. I hate this woman!
I followed her for years and she annoyed me with her entitlement and weird behaviour so I unfollowed last year at some point. I recently saw the photo of her husband and noticed the age gap, which is cool, no issue with consenting adults making choices (!) Shock horror when I did the maths and realised she’s my age and they’ve been together for longer than ive had a bloody mobile phone. I spent a covid day trawling through her blogs and then came here and was delighted to see all these threads 👍 keep up the great work!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I find it astounding (ie. untrue) that she ever contemplated being a corporate lawyer. Poor old Grabby can’t cope with life (or even a simple day trip to London “you’ve got this mama”). The very idea of her coping with the pressure of negotiating or redrafting agreements at midnight!!! She goes to bed at 9pm most nights 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Everything thing is “ridiculously”. She would never have coped in the corporate world.

Reactions: 6
Wasn’t that part of the agreement. Ben doesn’t MAKE her go out to work…..?
Gee, Ben is such a great guy, what a catch he was for the young, ambitious Grabster. She gave up her dreams for Hertfordshire’s most desirable liver-spotted lothario. It’s a modern day fairytale.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gee, Ben is such a great guy, what a catch he was for the young, ambitious Grabster. She gave up her dreams for Hertfordshire’s most desirable liver-spotted lothario. It’s a modern day fairytale.
I’m positively green with envy

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine being so entitled and spoilt that you can do a law degree, get your - quite literally- old man to buy a flat for you then decide to base ‘career’ on stealing Pinterest ideas and doing up a house. Funnily enough, people decorate their homes all the time and still have to do an actual full time job. She’s so ignorant to her privilege!

This is my first post! Couldn’t hold it in anymore. I hate this woman!
I followed her for years and she annoyed me with her entitlement and weird behaviour so I unfollowed last year at some point. I recently saw the photo of her husband and noticed the age gap, which is cool, no issue with consenting adults making choices (!) Shock horror when I did the maths and realised she’s my age and they’ve been together for longer than ive had a bloody mobile phone. I spent a covid day trawling through her blogs and then came here and was delighted to see all these threads 👍 keep up the great work!
'Consenting adults making choices' - that's the point, she was a CHILD when they got together, and he was an old man...!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.