RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The summer of no germs? What IS she talking about? Raffers was sick almost the whole time. Even if it were true it’s still a bleeping weird thing to say
I came here to say this. He’s been poorly several times in summer, and she didn’t stay at home then. Remember the visit to a splash park when he had a temperature? And when she didn’t cancel Bentos’ birthday party despite Waffy having bronchiolitis. And dragged them to a hotel for lunch when they weren't well.

Reactions: 14
Let's face it, she won't have paid full price for the Legoland tickets, so why not just let it go???

Also, Becky love, you can pop that ergo in the washing machine you know...

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Let's face it, she won't have paid full price for the Legoland tickets, so why not just let it go???

Also, Becky love, you can pop that ergo in the washing machine you know...
That baby carrier of hell is probably the reason of Waffy’s constant illnesses. It looks like a petri dish 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually couldn't believe I saw her after the stories a few hours before! I also questioned if the croup stories were from today but then why would she lie? Ben had Freya and was storming off somewhere and Grabby was walking after Raffy who was toddling around. Then I saw them both together 5 mins later and they did not look happy!

WTAF so she went to Legoland when she knew he had croup. This is what she was wearing today. She's an IDIOT!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I actually couldn't believe I saw her after the stories a few hours before! I also questioned if the croup stories were from today but then why would she lie? Ben had Freya and was storming off somewhere and Grabby was walking after Raffy who was toddling around. Then I saw them both together 5 mins later and they did not look happy!

WTAF so she went to Legoland when she knew he had croup. This is what she was wearing today. She's an IDIOT!!!
Unbelievable… That and the anniversary lunch for me where the e lowest of the low…

Reactions: 3
I know she's done it numerous times before but witnessing it myself has actually made me so mad. And pretending on stories she's a concerned parent, keeping from her followers that she dragged them to legoland! If she's embarrassed to share then she knows it's wrong, so why do it? I had assumed she had taken him to Drs and they confirmed he was OK...not confirmed he had croup!! Bizarre parenting choice!!

Reactions: 10
She’s finally bleeping excelled herself with her selfishness. She cannot sit still and stay in. Not even for her poorly children! She’s deranged

Reactions: 11
I've never known someone's children get ill SO OFTEN and not just something minor. Maybe we've been lucky but mine normally get one cold a year and we've been blessed not to have to deal with anything major yet like chicken pox or tonsillitis - and they're actually bit older than grubby's

Reactions: 9
I've never known someone's children get ill SO OFTEN and not just something minor. Maybe we've been lucky but mine normally get one cold a year and we've been blessed not to have to deal with anything major yet like chicken pox or tonsillitis - and they're actually bit older than grubby's
Waffy is just over 1 and he’s had bronchiolitis 3 (or 4) times and croup. If that was my child I would be worried about his respiratory issues.

The frequency of his illnesses is not the main issue, there might be a reason why he’s getting ill so often that’s completely independent from Grabby. It’s the fact that she drags them around the place and even hosts birthday parties while they’re poorly that I just can’t get my head around. It’s actually upset me.

Reactions: 14
The frequency of his illnesses is not the main issue, there might be a reason why he’s getting ill so often that’s completely independent from Grabby. It’s the fact that she drags them around the place and even hosts birthday parties while they’re poorly that I just can’t get my head around. It’s actually upset me.
Same. I can’t ever imagine taking my kids on a day out if they weren’t feeling 100%, never mind if I’d taken them to the doctors that morning and had it confirmed that they weren’t well. It’s cruel, negligent and selfish!

I'm pretty speechless tbh. You've all said what I'm thinking so not much more to add. What a shockingly bad parent she is.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if she will eventually post photos from legoland as if it’s no big deal. Exactly like she did with the restaurant. Imagine the families whose kids will get croup in the next few days because Grabby couldn’t stay home.

Reactions: 7
Pure speculation: but maybe Ben said they should stay home as the baby is sick and she stomped her flippers because she wanted her day out, and that’s why he looked cross at Legoland?

It must be tedious being the only adult in the house, but Ben only has himself to blame. Everyone will be affected long term by his taste for Year 8 schoolgirls.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.