RVK loves #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she really take Freya to a third birthday party wearing her 'three' t-shirt? Move over and let.someone else have a turn for goodness sake

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Did she really take Freya to a third birthday party wearing her 'three' t-shirt? Move over and let.someone else have a turn for goodness sake
She hasn’t taken that t shirt off since her birthday! Talk about getting her money out of a vinted purchase.

she’ll probably sell it, stained, on her preloved page next summer to fund the number 4 t shirt (and thegreeneyedgirl will probably buy it)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you be ‘almost’ coming down with mastitis? Surely you either have it or don’t? And It bloody hurts so you know about it!

Reactions: 14
Can you be ‘almost’ coming down with mastitis? Surely you either have it or don’t? And It bloody hurts so you know about it!
I’ve found a mild fever can alert you to drain those bewbies STAT, so I’d give her a pass out on this one.

Reactions: 4
Imagine having a busy weekend of being stung by bees, shutterbugging and rummaging around West London's finest charity..ahem Preloved emporium and then having to get up and go right back to working your 37 hours the next morning. Oh wait...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe that tweet that someone posted in the last thread! (Sorry not sure how to tag/reply from last thread?!) who even says that out loud let alone on a platform were loads of people can see!? Just goes to show the kinda person she is! She really does think she is better than anyone else!

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe that tweet that someone posted in the last thread! (Sorry not sure how to tag/reply from last thread?!) who even says that out loud let alone on a platform were loads of people can see!? Just goes to show the kinda person she is! She really does think she is better than anyone else!
She has some absolute gems in her back catalogue, that wasn’t the worst. They are
available to view in past threads.

Reactions: 12
Oh boohoohoo to you. The third parent is the collective KedgeFunds!
So... the weekend highlights from Sterling Towers were as follows. The peeedo-pensioner got stung by a bee 🙄 and poor ole grabby suspected she possibly/maybe might have mastitis {you either have it or you don't} but being the resilient 'You've got this mama' 💪 kinda person {god that one doesn't get old either does it}. She still managed to crawl out of bed at the crack of dawn, stomping through the corn fields surrounding the M25 getting her daily 10k steps in #sobrave. I've got images in my head of grabby having a full on sulking stroppy face complete with the bottom lip sticking out because she couldn't dump the 'props' at Kedgley barns babysitting services.

* Grabby... the fields EVERYWHERE look like that because they're ready to harvest, you twit! They ain't exclusive to Kings Langley

Isn't Waffy literally the spitting image of Grabby.

A NCT meet up at a farm cafe and yet again, poor waffy is bloody shoeless. It must hurt his poor little feet as the ground is so dry and there would be tree debris etc on the ground too 🙁

I cannot believe she actually asked for advice on how to keep the paddling pool clean 🤦 maybe she should've also asked how to keep a 3 bedroomed semi-detached house clean too.

Not at all shocked that Freya went in her three t-shirt to a 3rd birthday party, looking like it was actually her own party {I'm sure we all have had the misfortune of being in the company of such a wanky parent}. God grabby ain't going to know what's gonna hit her come the time Freya actually goes to school but I'm sure everything will be made out as being dreamy, as always.

... Freya seems to be collecting prams like mama does 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
. Freya seems to be collecting prams like mama does 🤣🤣🤣
[/QUOTE]

Imagine if Frah Frah becomes a blogger like Mama, in about 12 years she will be stating she has always been an "old soul' and was preparing for motherhood from age 2 with her collection of prams'

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Grabs tried to claim that Frah Frah was walking weeks before she actually took her first proper steps unaided. So I'm not surprised that she's doing it again now with Waffy.

Reactions: 8
She's child free this morning. So clearly the woe is me post worked last night and either the KedgeFunds or the invisible MIL have been guilted into offering Grabby some me-me-meeeee time.

Reactions: 8
She's child free this morning. So clearly the woe is me post worked last night and either the KedgeFunds or the invisible MIL have been guilted into offering Grabby some me-me-meeeee time.
The girl had work to do! (Would love to know what that entailed…)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.