RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% trolling us at this point - free range wild kiddos! I love playing Grabby bingo, the gift that keeps on giving.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Schools out for summer"...ffs.

"Seeing everyone posting leaving school photos makes her realise how fast time goes". Well stop living your life on repeat then! 🙈
What the hell is that twit waffling on about Freya and big school 😵💫 Freya has been at nursery {not bloody pre-school}, she's not in primary education yet {we've got the joy of that to look forward to next September 😳 god bloody help us} nor big school {aka high school}.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if she will retire Fra Far from public life when she starts school, or is she going to be dumb enough to post a picture of her on the first day in her school uniform.

Reactions: 6
i think ive missed that. What I did notice was the use of my two LEAST favourite terms - Glut and Free Range Kiddos

🤮🤮🤮
LOL that was just me going on a massive (mistaken) rant about how I wouldn't be surprised if she was an antivaxxer when she believes in ridiculous things like bee pollen causing her to fall pregnant or a particular brand of vitamins preventing tongue tie.

Maybe she's just a flat earther then 😂 (kidding)

• Haha
LOL that was just me going on a massive (mistaken) rant about how I wouldn't be surprised if she was an antivaxxer when she believes in ridiculous things like bee pollen causing her to fall pregnant or a particular brand of vitamins preventing tongue tie.

Maybe she's just a flat earther then 😂 (kidding)
She is a flat earther but only because her giant flippers have stomped it flat on her 28,000 steps per day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The absolute state of Freya’s hair. She’s somehow made it look as bad as hers always does: dragged through a (Blackberry) hedge backwards

• Haha
These balloons are notoriously bad for the environment :mad:
You wouldn’t catch Courtney Adamo erecting a crass, Earth polluting, single use plastic balloon arch 💅🏻 Grabs, tut tut, what would they say in Bangalow. Reusable homemade birthday crown or NOTHING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wondering when Bentos will be given a sewing machine and an accountant to start her own sewing business making shaft coloured "dungas" (sigh...) and assorted gingham dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wondering when Bentos will be given a sewing machine and an accountant to start her own sewing business making shaft coloured "dungas" (sigh...) and assorted gingham dresses.
Shart even.

That #ad this morning is fab isn't it? The main part of the reel covered by her money off code. So sloppy as ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.