RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recent experience means I have a little knowledge šŸ˜Š
If a child goes to nursery before they're 3, you either pay or get funding.
This can be term time or private, each place is different.

If your child is under 3, funding is very hard to receive and it's highly unlikely they get this. If they do, it's normally for 15 hours.

When your child turns 3, they are eligible for 30 hours free childcare from the first term after their birthday. For F I believe this would be September.
There is set criteria for this, meaning that both parents have to be "on the payroll" somewhere for 15/16hrs per week and make a certain amount (approx Ā£150 per week).
They CANNOT exceed a total earning of Ā£100,000.00 per year between them.

Reactions: 2
4 buggies, what a joke! So ridiculous as ever.

She can't cope with two kiddos, they stop her living her idle life. No way would she want more. Financially and because any more than two kids makes travelling a lot harder.

Reactions: 11
How many buggies does 1 person need!!!! 4 is completely excessive
Her snug doesnā€™t look like a buggy showroom as her buggys are scruffy and gross!

With Benā€™s familyā€™s accountancy experience it would not surprise me in the slightest if they were able to cook the books for that. They are the most miserly couple Iā€™ve ever seen. I bet BP doesnā€™t let a penny go unnoticed if he can get away with it, the miserable, tight peeeeedo twit.
They managed to claim furlough for Grabs didnā€™t they?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

If your child is under 3, funding is very hard to receive and it's highly unlikely they get this. If they do, it's normally for 15 hours.

When your child turns 3, they are eligible for 30 hours free childcare from the first term after their birthday. For F I believe this would be September.
There is set criteria for this, meaning that both parents have to be "on the payroll" somewhere for 15/16hrs per week and make a certain amount (approx Ā£150 per week).
Alternatively her place may be being bankrolled by the Kedgleys. It may be the preferable option to them providing permanent unpaid childcare for their idle daughter.

Reactions: 12

The 30 hours is Ā£100k each, not between them. Which is ridiculous as two parents earning Ā£99k each would qualify but one parent earning Ā£101k and the other earning nothing wouldnā€™t.

mind you Iā€™d love to have that dilemma

Reactions: 4
The 30 hours is Ā£100k each, not between them. Which is ridiculous as two parents earning Ā£99k each would qualify but one parent earning Ā£101k and the other earning nothing wouldnā€™t.

mind you Iā€™d love to have that dilemma
You're right, my error! Agreed šŸ˜‚ having that problem is a luxury!

Reactions: 4
Grabs, Raffers will NOT be going to preschool when he is two. The word you are looking for isnā€™t a dirty word hun, itā€™s NURSERY
I find her irritating at the best of times, but here I think she could be right. My son went to a preschool from 2.5. They took them as long as they were potty trained. Had to pay though!

Reactions: 5
Alternatively her place may be being bankrolled by the Kedgleys. It may be the preferable option to them providing permanent unpaid childcare for their idle daughter.
One of Grabbys local ā€˜preschoolsā€™ is Ā£15 per morning so Ā£45 a week for Bentos - they will no doubt claim the tax free childcare so Ā£36 a week to allow Grabby to block and delete on insta is probably an investment they are willing to make

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She will be sending her in to nursery 3 mornings a week on a term time only basis so she can pay the absolute minimum. Means no breakfast and lunch or dinner at nursery and no need to pay for the unfunded school holiday days. She wonā€™t get the funding until the term after Bentos turns 3 which will be killing her! But sheā€™s secured her place so that when her funding comes in her nursery bill will be zero or close to zero!

She is completely unbelievable - doing an ask me anything just after both her kidsā€™ birthdays and asking herself loads of questions and affiliate linking everything she can. She is a completely despicable human!

I canā€™t believe someone has asked her where her straw hat is from!

Reactions: 15
She will be sending her in to nursery 3 mornings a week on a term time only basis so she can pay the absolute minimum. Means no breakfast and lunch or dinner at nursery and no need to pay for the unfunded school holiday days. She wonā€™t get the funding until the term after Bentos turns 3 which will be killing her! But sheā€™s secured her place so that when her funding comes in her nursery bill will be zero or close to zero!

She is completely unbelievable - doing an ask me anything just after both her kidsā€™ birthdays and asking herself loads of questions and affiliate linking everything she can. She is a completely despicable human!

I canā€™t believe someone has asked her where her straw hat is from!
No one asked where her hat was from

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably asked the question herself just to create more content!!
I bet she did. Along with most of the others!

Say a couple of peeps have asked about present ideas (god forbid) have the cockwombles not heard of that thing called GOOGLE?! I despair

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Childcare costs are prohibitive for most of us but we don't have a choice because we have things called jobs to go back to. ARGH.

Reactions: 6
Childcare costs are prohibitive for most of us but we don't have a choice because we have things called jobs to go back to. ARGH.
Thing is who is she learning about work from? She is surrounded by people who don't. Probably surrounded by people who buck the system to actively avoid work, accountancy training to work out legal tax avoidance and how to maximise furlough payments etc.

So a very non relatable lifestyle that more followers are getting wiser to.

Reactions: 10
Thing is who is she learning about work from? She is surrounded by people who don't. Probably surrounded by people who buck the system to actively avoid work, accountancy training to work out legal tax avoidance and how to maximise furlough payments etc.

So a very non relatable lifestyle that more followers are getting wiser to.
So true. Work doesnā€™t seem to be actively encouraged at all. Her mum seems very work shy too. Everything is about ā€œtakingā€ and very little actual giving.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.