RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Underestimate the time it takes" is because you have no conception of work having never done a day of it in your life. Benpecked preferred you just sat at home doing sod all prior to parenthood so why change your habits since?
Fanning about with a Hello Fresh box and a vase is not work, you dense crumpet!

Definitely wrote that one herself 😂😂😂🤦 or Mama KedgeFund did.
Dense crumpet! 😂😂😂😂😂😂🙌🏻

The fact that someone has asked this about this most basic looking dummy is one thing. But also the fact she chose this photo to show the dummy. With snotty nose and the grubbiest of toy attached to it is actually pretty disgusting!
I cannot stand runny noses. I find myself wiping my friends kids noses without realising 😂😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The preschool thing, surely they can’t be getting free hours? Is it not just nursery but then why would it be term time only? I have one the same age as F and for us it’s literally pay for nursery (regular hours all year) or nothing.

The fact that someone has asked this about this most basic looking dummy is one thing. But also the fact she chose this photo to show the dummy. With snotty nose and the grubbiest of toy attached to it is actually pretty disgusting!
Imagine having that grotty toy so close to his face all the time. No wonder he’s constantly ill

The preschool thing, surely they can’t be getting free hours? Is it not just nursery but then why would it be term time only? I have one the same age as F and for us it’s literally pay for nursery (regular hours all year) or nothing.
Free hours are usually term time only

There must be some very creative accounting going on if they receive free nursery hours. I’m positive those hours were never intended for people who take monthly holidays. 😒

Reactions: 15
Doing some sleuthing there are two places that Bentos could attend - they both take from 2, are called ‘insert name here’ Preschool and both are term time only. One of them definitely offers morning sessions which is what she does. All the other settings are Montessori which rules them out as if it was one of those Grabby would definitely bang on about Bentos going to Montessori.

I haven’t named either as it’s scarily easy to find out (I just went on childcare.co.uk) and I don’t think it’s right to speculate which exact one due to her safety.

Reactions: 8
Her answers are always very revealing of her thought processes.

Cost prohibitive having a nanny? She must get very low pay for her content creation if having a nanny wouldn't pay for itself.

Everything she does comes down to cost.

She couldn't be a content creator as she can't even create content for her own insta. Hardly a good advert for her off insta work 🙄

The expense of a third child is why she isn't having one. That's the reason she lists first.

Reactions: 9
AS IF she gives a duck about the environment! She’s not having another child because it would be cost prohibitive.

Reactions: 13
Jesus Christ. What a crock of tit!
And ‘of off’?! Fucks sake
I wouldn’t have thought the cost of childcare would be an issue given her assertion that her husband earns 10x more than the rest of us!

Cost prohibitive having a nanny? She must get very low pay for her content creation if having a nanny wouldn't pay for itself.

She couldn't be a content creator as she can't even create content for her own insta. Hardly a good advert for her off insta work 🙄

The expense of a third child is why she isn't having one. That's the reason she lists first.
More likely because she has no bedroom for the second one, let alone a third!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suspect it’s nursery school. These are generally morning and term time only and often only for a couple of days a week.

Reactions: 5

I think she would definitely have more if they could afford it so she could be like her idol Adamo. I think she wanted a second girl before she had Waffy.

Reactions: 5
I think she would definitely have more if they could afford it so she could be like her idol Adamo. I think she wanted a second girl before she had Waffy.
I suspect she did, except she’s come to the crushing realisation she’s not a natural mother and judging by her choice of words when describing her children, i think she actually rather resents them.

I suspect she did, except she’s come to the crushing realisation she’s not a natural mother and judging by her choice of words when describing her children, i think she actually rather resents them.
I think she realises 2 toddlers is going to be a lot harder then she ever anticipated and probably regrets trying to get the #2under2 title

Reactions: 8
Not an #ad in sight on her "outdoor
The fact she has sent her ‘kiddos’ to nursery (not preschool) at 2 makes me think they get the free hours for low incomes at that age as I’d be very surprised if she pays for anything. Low income households can get 15 hours at 2 and with her technically not having a job I wonder if they screw the system. 15 hours would also equate to 3 mornings 🕵️‍♀️
[/QUOTE]

If this is the case then she should be utterly ashamed of herself. Disgusting.

Someone should ask her seeing as she is answering all these questions!

Not an #ad in sight on her "outdoor
The fact she has sent her ‘kiddos’ to nursery (not preschool) at 2 makes me think they get the free hours for low incomes at that age as I’d be very surprised if she pays for anything. Low income households can get 15 hours at 2 and with her technically not having a job I wonder if they screw the system. 15 hours would also equate to 3 mornings 🕵️‍♀️
If this is the case then she should be utterly ashamed of herself. Disgusting.

Someone should ask her seeing as she is answering all these questions!
[/QUOTE]
It may be she gets the support paid for via her GP. I wouldn’t put it past her running around to the surgery and saying she can’t cope

There must be some very creative accounting going on if they receive free nursery hours. I’m positive those hours were never intended for people who take monthly holidays. 😒
With Ben’s family’s accountancy experience it would not surprise me in the slightest if they were able to cook the books for that. They are the most miserly couple I’ve ever seen. I bet BP doesn’t let a penny go unnoticed if he can get away with it, the miserable, tight peeeeedo twit.

Reactions: 15
Where would the poor child sleep if she had another one? Perhaps in the grotty unfinished caravan?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.