RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely she doesn’t normally have this many products next to the sink? All freebies anyway I bet 🙄
She probably does because she's either:

An untidy filth bag

Or they are nice products and she's being Tybraggysaurus Bex again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looking at her uninspiring ad for Wild reminded me that in her recent Q and A , she claimed she was a “content creator” outside of Instagram. Finding that hard to believe! All I’ve see her produce outside insta has been that awful shutters ad and some M and S content but that was 3-5 years ago when she had a bit more skin in the game . Have I missed something - other than the dull, dated and amateurish stuff on Insta ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wondering when Bentos will be given a sewing machine and an accountant to start her own sewing business making shaft coloured "dungas" (sigh...) and assorted gingham dresses.
Ohhh yes! Just like one of the Adamo boys ! Sewing skirts, table mats, maybe even a tutu! 🤣

Looking at her uninspiring ad for Wild reminded me that in her recent Q and A , she claimed she was a “content creator” outside of Instagram. Finding that hard to believe! All I’ve see her produce outside insta has been that awful shutters ad and some M and S content but that was 3-5 years ago when she had a bit more skin in the game . Have I missed something - other than the dull, dated and amateurish stuff on Insta ?
When here favourite colour was Texture ! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That wild deodorant is as bad as the hello fresh boxes. Everyone is flogging it at the moment. I must see about 3 adds a day for it from different ‘influencers’

Reactions: 8
That wild deodorant is as bad as the hello fresh boxes. Everyone is flogging it at the moment. I must see about 3 adds a day for it from different ‘influencers’
I’m proud to say I’d not heard of it until today so I’m evidently not following any of the instahuns 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She clearly didn't practice that ad as she went to put the refill in upside down.
She hasn't a clue. When it switched, it was suddenly slotted in correctly.

Why do companies approve ads which no speech? Would it kill her to have talked through what she was doing? Perhaps she can't speak, has she had an accident rendering her mute?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Surely a lot of that has got to be out of date? Does she not throw anything away??!!
Exactly, most of this stuff must be out of date, dried up and useless. All that mess makes me feel itchy!! And all those bottles etc by the basin, just ready to be splashed every time they wash or do their teeth. I bet she never cleans there, it's probably so dusty and mouldy 🤢

Yep ! It's all over IG - yawwwwwwn !

I’m proud to say I’d not heard of it until today so I’m evidently not following any of the instahuns 🙌🏻
I follow a Walking/hiking account and the Family have been advertising it🤣 along with advertising an Italian holiday #ad #gifted 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That ad is atrocious!! It’s not even in focus! Compare it to our lush Lauren McDermott who’s ads are always so slick and polished I think they’ve got a raw deal there with this pile of shite. FYI our Laur is nauseating and terrible in a different way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s also regularly flogged on some of the podcasts I listen to. I know brands do need to make themselves known but when I hear something advertised too much I just assume it’s tit and needs to be aggressively marketed to make sales

Reactions: 7
I've been using it for a while. Boring old vegan over here🤦 and it's good. But tempted to stop using it now!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.