RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Feels like Venice’ ‘Feels like France’ ‘Feels like Cali’ why does somewhere always have to be like somewhere else? Why can’t she just appreciate ‘Oh England’ for being England?
It's to remind us all how "well travelled" she is!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think it’s telling how she says she’s wanted to go back to the ice cream place for so long, am sure she engineered the whole detour just for that visit, to get that shot. She never considers her children, they probably saw that pool and were itching to get in but no Mummy’s got what she came for, we’re going home now.

Reactions: 11
I’d love to believe Raffy took his first steps yesterday, but when all the photos are off centre so you can’t see his hand, and she has previous of faking milestones, I’m not convinced!
I thought she said he took his first steps when they were in Spain on the recent KedgeFund-ed holiday? Or were those different first steps? ‘First steps in the sea’ or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I bet every single trip of theirs involves rushing from place to place, getting that perfect Insta shot with the right props (including the kids), with absolutely no time to just sit and BE. Has she ever mentioned chilling on the beach with a book? Or having a snooze in the afternoon after a relaxing morning by the pool? Granted I know these things are kind of impossible with small kids but she was like this before having them.

Reactions: 11
The Cambridge photos make me 😳 😂.
I lived in Cambridge all my life, until a few months ago, and she’s been very careful with pictures.
Millworks is pretty but there’s a load of building work going on and she must have been standing on a very narrow path on a main road to get that shot. The pictures along a very quiet Kings Parade and of the empty punts mean she must have been there before 9. On a hot summers day this whole area is packed with tourists. 😂

And as for only being able to see the colleges from the river -simply not true! You can go on tours or pay for entry into nearly all the colleges for a couple of quid 😂😂

And my last moan is the pic of Lammas Land pool… there are MUCH nicer play pools in Cambridge - this one is dirty and always packed with rough kids swearing and spitting. The evenings it is an excellent place to pick up your weekly drug supply (I’m told!) 😂😂😂

Cambridge has so much to offer - but she found gelato so all is good! 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Everyone has a bucket list place (mine is Antarctica for example) but imagine if yours was an ice cream shop that you had wanted to go to "for so long". Why? How different can it be from any of the other approximately 412 "gelato emporiums" she has already visited.

She must actually be scanning insta all day for coloured walls and ice cream shops to add to her hit list.

I cannot fathom why anyone could cope with such a vapid life.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone has a bucket list place (mine is Antarctica for example) but imagine if yours was an ice cream shop that you had wanted to go to "for so long". Why? How different can it be from any of the other approximately 412 "gelato emporiums" she has already visited.

She must actually be scanning insta all day for coloured walls and ice cream shops to add to her hit list.

Our Becky, hard at "work", googling "most instagrammable gelato emporiums" to plan her all important content and, well, her empty boring life, really...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I notice she wasn’t at the white company Christmas launch with all the other insta huns last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Our Becky, hard at "work", googling "most instagrammable gelato emporiums" to plan her all important content and, well, her empty boring life, really...
Frantically NOT checking Tattle every ten minutes either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
wow I don’t know that particular Instagrammer but her post is a breath of fresh air.

Reactions: 7

Hey my bucketing is Antartica !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh look. It’s the lesser spotted ‘pup’ she used to pretend was hers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I wonder how many times, after dangling his hands in the filthy river water, Waffy then put them straight in his mouth :sick: :sick:

-------------------------------------------------------

Of course it is Grabs, because Freya is 10x more intelligent than any other 3 year old, she knows her beach huts!! :cool: Although actually, come to think of it, she's seen SO many, she probably is an expert!!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Feels like Venice’ ‘Feels like France’ ‘Feels like Cali’ why does somewhere always have to be like somewhere else? Why can’t she just appreciate ‘Oh England’ for being England?
Still waiting for ‘Feels like Watford’ 😆 She’s got to be like ‘Feels Like xyz’ to show how well travelled (Netflix and packet ham) she is and that she has spent time in a variety of locations where most people make the most of the food and things to see and do. Not Grubby Grabby though…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.