RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolute bullshit that he took his first steps. She wants it to be some dreamy milestone that he's some nature boy who took his first steps on the beach. But I'm sure his first 'proper' steps will be on his birthday, again with another fake photo.

Then his actual, real first steps will occur on a random rainy day that isn't good enough for a whimsical gram photo so she'll film it but pretend he's been doing it for ages. His baby book is probably full of fake milestone dates. I find that really sad.

Reactions: 12
If your baby won’t keep a hat on, you don’t keep your baby out of the shade on a day “so hot it feels like Venice”. Same for your toddler. And your husband by the way, even when he has such evident sun damage on his face.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Freya already has freckles, and while I understand they do appear at about her age and aren’t necessarily caused by the sun, they generally indicate very fair skin.

I think Rebecca has always been quite careless with her children and sun exposure.

Reactions: 12
Last minute punting booking, yeah right. She's had this planned for about 6 months.

It annoys me how the weather always somehow turns out perfect for her activities. I hope it chucks it down on Waffy's birthday- I mean he won't care as he hasn't got a clue, but there'll be lots of flipper stomping from her.

Reactions: 11
I’ve been to Cambridge and I loved it. I can’t say top of my list was a bleeping gelato shop though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does she actually eat those giant ice creams? Perhaps that’s her meal for the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
‘Feels like Venice’ ‘Feels like France’ ‘Feels like Cali’ why does somewhere always have to be like somewhere else? Why can’t she just appreciate ‘Oh England’ for being England?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Last minute punting booking, yeah right. She's had this planned for about 6 months.

It annoys me how the weather always somehow turns out perfect for her activities. I hope it chucks it down on Waffy's birthday- I mean he won't care as he hasn't got a clue, but there'll be lots of flipper stomping from her.
I wast thinking this too. She says its Freyas sports day this week. That will probably get cancelled. Its due to be 42 in the south later this week!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
If your baby won’t keep a hat on, you don’t keep your baby out of the shade on a day “so hot it feels like Venice”. Same for your toddler. And your husband by the way, even when he has such evident sun damage on his face.
And practice what you preach. Ben especially should be wearing a hat surely. And grabby too. If your children see you doing something it will encourage them to do the same.

Reactions: 10
The reason the weather is always good is because Benpecked can take “time off from doing nothing” at a moments notice once Grabby has checked the weather forecast. That’s why it’s always dreamy impromptu trips to the seaside to toast tiny s’mores.

Reactions: 17
‘Feels like Venice’ ‘Feels like France’ ‘Feels like Cali’ why does somewhere always have to be like somewhere else? Why can’t she just appreciate ‘Oh England’ for being England?
Crazy thing is she DOES say ‘oh England/how is this England?’ She’s deranged

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm not sure what's more insufferable. The breastfeeding shot on the steps of the beach hut that isn't hers. Or the 'best beach huts' comment (wtf?). Or the caravan reno that's nearly ready to which she will have contributed nothing apart from peg hooks.

I am convinced Ben doesn't work anymore. Definitely not full time. Too busy doing all of Beckys DIY and gardening.

Reactions: 17
I'm not sure what's more insufferable. The breastfeeding shot on the steps of the beach hut that isn't hers. Or the 'best beach huts' comment (wtf?). Or the caravan reno that's nearly ready to which she will have contributed nothing apart from peg hooks.

I am convinced Ben doesn't work anymore. Definitely not full time. Too busy doing all of Beckys DIY and gardening.
Her parents probably pay him to stay home and be at Grabby’s ‘beck and call’ to ease the demands on them.

Both Grabby and Curious George are sponges.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.