RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect for sharing on the pebbly beach. 😂
While Raffy ‘walks’ around and freya chooses her favourite beach hut

He didn’t walk Grabs! He’s standing. He still has to put one foot in front of the other. And in your stories you’re holding his hand……come back us when he’s actually WALKING

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey my bucketing is Antartica !
Tattle trip!

While Raffy ‘walks’ around and freya chooses her favourite beach hut

He didn’t walk Grabs! He’s standing. He still has to put one foot in front of the other. And in your stories you’re holding his hand……come back us when he’s actually WALKING
Perfectly timed picture of him standing is not a video of him walking just saying...

ETA I meant this directed at Grabs not your post natch.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her latest story ‘had covid again’… wait, she’s had covid? When?! That was kept quiet, presumably so she could go about her business without isolating

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Her latest story ‘had covid again’… wait, she’s had covid? When?! That was kept quiet, presumably so she could go about her business without isolating
You’re right, I didn’t even catch that 😱. Considering how many times your kids have been ill, yes, it’s a possibility 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I think it’s because they believe it themselves, she thinks her and Cliff are some power couple and she especially is so unashamedly confident she probably draws in mediocre crowd who can aspire to be like her or rather identify with her.

Now this was a long long time ago but does anyone remember when a follower suggested to Rebecca if she’d ever thought about improving her teeth by having them straightened? Something along does lines.
Rebecca was raging saying how rude and the passively aggressive said she’s never thought there was anything wrong with her teeth! I mean what do you call that denial or confidence?!

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying we all have to be perfect but that shocked me. I mean I have a mirror at home and I know exactly what I look and am realistic about it. Not suggesting she should have to do what follower said but I was astounded by her weird confidence!
I vividly remember this, because it went along the lines of “do you not smile because of your teeth” and I nearly fell off my chair when I read it because I’d always thought she had awful buck teeth. I had braces to sort mine, and decided I wanted my bottom set doing when I was mid-20s and it hurt!!! Before all this Invisalign too, I had train tracks! Like you I couldn’t believe she a) shared it and b) thought they were okay!

Mamma Kedge went to Majorca with her mates. Is this why she’s couldn’t babysit sicknote.
I tell you something her Mum and Dad live a better life than she does with Ben!

She’s always managed to “escape” it in that “I’m 10x better than you lady” way so how has she got it again?!

She’s updated her bio again. What’s a Shutterbug?! And where’s her Union Jack emoji gone? Is she worried it’ll make her look too much like the flag shagging Tory she is? Maybe concerned it makes her look like a Brexiteer?
(Speaking as a former Tory!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
As if she’s asking Instagram questions regarding her health. twit. And she kept the fact she had covid quiet didn’t she? I knew she’d get it

Reactions: 10
Google suggests bitter aftertaste in mouth is either poor oral health, liver problems, hepatitis or pregnancy.

She wants people to think she’s pregnant again. It’s attention seeking.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Heated from the warmth of a tea light
Of course !!!! 😂👍

Tattle trip!

Perfectly timed picture of him standing is not a video of him walking just saying...

ETA I meant this directed at Grabs not your post natch.
Definitely Tattlers Trip !😂👍

Whaaaaaaaa ! She's never isolated in the blooming life ! 😡

Reactions: 4
If she's really had covid before I'd like to know when. We watch her closely and there's been no mention of it, no isolating. She wouldn't have been able to resist garnering the sympathy surely. I don't believe it. Or she's carried on with her normal life (gotta get those steps in) spreading her covid germs amongst everyone she meets!

Reactions: 10
Her last stories are responding to many comments made here:

- Freya wearing a sun hat (for two seconds)
- A proof that no one was holding Waffy's hand as he took his first step (singular)
- A comment about how these stories are just "highlights" and the reality isn't always as nice but she doesn't take photos of that
- Frah Frah eating an ice cream cone and not one of her disgusting orthorexic lolly concoctions...
And Waffy wearing swim pants

Reactions: 5
🤔 wonder when she had covid then {love how she's playing dumb about it} I reckon her and Ben peeeado picked it up when they went to menorca. And I bet the free range kiddos have had covid recently too, cough remember the post about both of them being ill for 4 days which grabby posted about with that awful black and white photo of Waffy looking really poorly 🙁

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.