RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'He's hoping to be walking for his birthday on Friday' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I sincerely hope that was a jokey tongue in cheek comment. The boy doesn't know he is even a person yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
'He's hoping to be walking for his birthday on Friday' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I sincerely hope that was a jokey tongue in cheek comment. The boy doesn't know he is even a person yet!
He’s ticking off the days on his calendar in the corridor

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can we talk about the ridiculous hello fresh ad she just did! The zooming in and out. Just don’t bother love! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can we talk about the ridiculous hello fresh ad she just did! The zooming in and out. Just don’t bother love! 😂😂😂
What Hello Fresh Ad? Has she taken it down? It’s not on her grid, (or hiding on the Reels tab) or on Stories either?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she now thinks she’s had covid again but she’s been spreading it here there and everywhere. And having parties with loads of kids. Selfish cow.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Snooooooooooore!
I bet that bathroom is so filthy in real life. You can see the limescale on the shower screen. No problem having that of course, mine does before I clean it but she’s trying to be some kind of interior influencer and she can’t be arsed to get the Viakal out.

Reactions: 8
We always get that manky bathroom shot when she needs to up the likes for some reason. I notice like count is back on for this post

Reactions: 9
So after asking for advice and getting a doctor’s response which doesn’t even mention covid, she picks covid as the reason from that long list.. hmm. And she said she only tested a couple of times despite having all those celebrations and trips. Why is she so insistent it was covid?
I really can’t believe she had covid before - she has not isolated once, even when the poor children have been ill and in and out of A&E - she drags them around in that double buggy.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh dreamy rotten wooden drawers under basin.
Oh dreamy corroded old metal shower.

Yuck I just dislike her style in this whole house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Vile state of this drawer unit 🤢 When they first moved to this house I quite liked this bathroom. How stupid was I 😄
I remember when they collected the chest of drawers they decided to not to change of them. They probably desperately needed painting at that time…..they most certainly do now!

Reactions: 6
I just read her blog post on the reno of that bathroom for the lols and my god the work is so so shoddy. She takes pics of every single stage and the workmanship is shocking (it's all DIY botch jobs by Ben. Even in the 'after' photos you can see how poorly finished everything is. Their house must be such a nightmare to clean (not that she does)- all the rough surfaces and crappy floorboards that they haven't restored properly must collect so much dirt.

Reactions: 11
I liked her old house, and her account and content was far more interesting before she was a ‘Mama’. All she posts now are pictures of her unkempt offspring.

Reactions: 8
Grabs love, Freya probably gets grumpy because she’s dragged out every single day and must be shattered. Or maybe she does not want to go and would appreciate a chill day, hence her grumpiness. You can’t have it both ways. If you want her to go to bed early you’ve got to cut out the naps

Why is she on about 'summer holidays'? She doesn't work and her kids aren't at school. How in the hell do term times and school holidays affect her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.