RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think she's better looking than she is.
She was taken off the market at 13. She's never even been to a night club nevermind had the humbling experience of trying to pull in a nightclub with a sub optimal face speaking from my own experience

Why wouldn't she think she's hot stuff :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I hate people saying about gobbling food. It sounds like they have atrocious table manners.

Reactions: 8
Meant to comment on this the other day when she posted.. what a great Ad for the bugaboo! The wheels are a bit “iffy” and not great for pushing (its a pushchair… what a moron..) since the seat mode - that’s since 6 months! Should have sent it back or better still given to someone else (as advised!) if it was not good for her but oh no Grabby has to hoard everything she’s given.

Attachments

• Angry
She was taken off the market at 13. She's never even been to a night club nevermind had the humbling experience of trying to pull in a nightclub with a sub optimal face speaking from my own experience

Why wouldn't she think she's hot stuff :LOL:
Sub-optimal face 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Meant to comment on this the other day when she posted.. what a great Ad for the bugaboo! The wheels are a bit “iffy” and not great for pushing (its a pushchair… what a moron..) since the seat mode - that’s since 6 months! Should have sent it back or better still given to someone else (as advised!) if it was not good for her but oh no Grabby has to hoard everything she’s given.
I think its more likely that she hasn’t looked after it and that’s why the wheels are dodgy, she doesn’t look after anything

Reactions: 11
Who in their right mind buys bunting to ‘put away for next year’? How’s living seasonally working out for you Grabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear. Freya won’t nap. You can’t force it Grabs. You’ll have to admit defeat in the end I’m afraid. She wasn’t going to nap forever…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's Affiliate linked a pair of pyjamas that are out of stock up to age 7. So she's clearly not bought them for Freya and is just scrounging for a percentage of any white company sales (or expect to see Freya in some bloody enormous PJs for the next 5 years, I mean It wouldn't be the first time....)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"Sent in by RVK?" Is this even allowed? And go ahead Grabs, big up your own 'playroom' there.
How can she send something in?! She’s family 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet she posted that. She’s bigging up her own house and not the company!

Of course she can’t do anything without Ben. Silly me. That looks suspiciously like a pale freckled arm and a pink t shirt at her ‘date’ with Freya 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
According to the very top box of this (Is the post advertising your own products):

DFAD87B1-6AF7-42E7-B598-DEB0C56EFEC0.jpeg

This is an ad under UK advertising rules and must be labelled to be immediately obvious as such:

A20753E0-E42B-41DB-94C1-1AB3BC6689FE.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Thanks, that's what I thought. Shall we point this out?
Rebecca has been in trouble numerous times with the ASA. She has a law degree and must have sat exams so can’t be entirely thick.

I can only assume she’s being obtuse by not labelling advertising correctly.

Reactions: 15
Still baffled about that law degree. Did she have an earpiece tucked under her limp hair?

Just seen a post she did on some website about the renovation of the garden at Frump Towers. Apart from learning it was Curious George's uni friends who helped them quarter up the garden, it was interesting to hear that they had to get permission to build the summerhouse down the end due to the conservation status of the house. I wonder if they reapplied to build the unsightly staging around it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she obsessed with Chipotle, its basically the Tex mex equivalent of Subway 😂. Oh wait, it's because its aMeRiCaN.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she obsessed with Chipotle, its basically the Tex mex equivalent of Subway 😂. Oh wait, it's because its aMeRiCaN.
But, this one isn't as good as America :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: apparently, according to Judith Chalmers!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Chipotle has been in London for years. I love it, but it can be a calorie bomb (avo, sour cream, cheese). I think we can assume she goes for the blandest (and cheapest!) option possible: lettuce, plain salsa and a sprinkling of corn (hold the wrap). :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.