RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pp who mentioned the lack of bath time mentions is bang on.
Why thank you. Grabby doesn't read tattle, but I bet within the next week there'll be some passing 'casual' mention of bathtime as a miraculous coincidence. But she definitely doesn't read Tattle, so there's no way she'll mention it because of us. It'll be something that happens 'serendipitously'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why thank you. Grabby doesn't read tattle, but I bet within the next week there'll be some passing 'casual' mention of bathtime as a miraculous coincidence. But she definitely doesn't read Tattle, so there's no way she'll mention it because of us. It'll be something that happens 'serendipitously'
And seasonally too, don’t you forget! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not sticking up for her - but this is just the standard price for IKEA kids meals now. It’s not as if she’s gone and actually said “can I have the meals for low income families please?” 🤣 I went to IKEA myself over the weekend, we stayed for food as we were there over dinner time and I couldn’t be arsed to go home and cook and my two ate the 95p meals because that’s how much they were rung up as on the till and I didn’t even notice until I sat down with my food and looked at the receipt. I, like most parents, was not about to walk back up to the woman on the till and say “erm, excuse me, my husband earns circa 60k a year so can I pay whatever the normal rate for kids meals is please?” 🙄 There’s many, many things to pick fault about with our Grabby, but eating cheap meals at a multinational, billion pound corporation who can more than afford to give their customers cheap food is not one of them. Let’s not be petty here people, we’re better than that!

What I will say though, is the difference between me and grabs is I went to IKEA anyway, chose to eat there anyway, and thought “bonus, cheap food!” whereas Grabs has probably seen it on social media and thought “let’s go to Ikea BECAUSE of the cheap food” - that’s what I think is skanky of her.
But Grabby would go up and ask for the free meals for low income families. She is that tight & shameless. Didn’t she buy cheap nappies off Facebook once?

But Grabby would go up and ask for the free meals for low income families. She is that tight & shameless. Didn’t she buy cheap nappies off Facebook once?
I would say she only went to IKEA because of the cheap food.

Reactions: 6
Correction: FREE nappies. As in like half a pack that someone had spare if I recall correctly 🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She has a proven track record of having zero consideration or emotional intelligence.
Most people in her situation would consider there are people whose needs were greater and would leave it for someone else to use or enjoy.

Her sense of entitlement is huge and that is why her house is filled to the rafters with stuff they don’t need and she is content to deprive some other child who may have considerably less. And to make matters worse she sees nothing wrong in selling on stuff she has received for free and to pocket the proceeds.

I notice there has been no pretence of her making charitable donations this year and she never confirmed what her donations totalled last year. These of course would have been offset against any earnings for tax.

Karma you should be tracking her down!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is unbelievably grabby and is very much ‘me first’- the free nappies are a prime example. Anyone else would think ‘I am sure there is someone with a greater need than me, plus I am living in a million pound house and driving a Range Rover and having ten times better holidays with a man ten times my age. I do not need the free nappies.’
Her sense of entitlement is unreal. We have spoken before about once Bentos and Waffy start school other kids will be mean because they look unkempt and their mother has proudly displayed Waffy walking barefoot surrounded by 💩 but I imagine people who know them already have probably started to talk. Kids are mean and given that she has put no filter on her life, the mums and teachers will undoubtedly be talking about her (which she has enabled by putting her life online). The KedgeFunds really shouldn’t be so smug; they’ve done a terrible job of parenting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is unbelievably grabby and is very much ‘me first’- the free nappies are a prime example. Anyone else would think ‘I am sure there is someone with a greater need than me, plus I am living in a million pound house and driving a Range Rover and having ten times better holidays with a man ten times my age. I do not need the free nappies.’
Her sense of entitlement is unreal. We have spoken before about once Bentos and Waffy start school other kids will be mean because they look unkempt and their mother has proudly displayed Waffy walking barefoot surrounded by 💩 but I imagine people who know them already have probably started to talk. Kids are mean and given that she has put no filter on her life, the mums and teachers will undoubtedly be talking about her (which she has enabled by putting her life online). The KedgeFunds really shouldn’t be so smug; they’ve done a terrible job of parenting.
There was a post a while back from someone who’d encountered Grabby at a mums and toddlers. Would be good to have an update from them! 😊

#playroom? Who is she kidding? It’s a play corner
Got to laugh, haven't you? She's hoping newbies won't realise it's the same old room. She could have a playroom but it is full of dust and 49 different buggies.

She's been reading Tattle again as we've just been complaining they never stay home and voila - a slow at home- day.

You're welcome Grabsnatcher

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that snot running down the baby’s face? If it’s a ‘slow morning’ you surely have time to wipe a child’s nose.

Why show that? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Oh so now she's "proving" that she gives slow days to Waffy...
Keep reading here Grabs, and maybe at some point your children will stop looking like street urchins who have consumption.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes, Grabs, remarkable that your children picked up such an old fashioned, gendered view of the world :rolleyes:

"bEn DoEsNt mAkE mE wOrK"
"BEn LeTs mE dO DiY aND dOeSnT eVeN lAuGh aT mEeeeeee"

Screenshot_20220726-152600_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh so now she's "proving" that she gives slow days to Waffy...
Keep reading here Grabs, and maybe at some point your children will stop looking like street urchins who have consumption.
She'll be posting about bath time next 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.