RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bought her dolls and a pram, dresses her in skirts, puts bows in her hair, cooks with her and initiates crafts. She might not have intended to stereotype her childhood but she most definitely has.

Reactions: 14
She's bought her dolls and a pram, dresses her in skirts, puts bows in her hair, cooks with her and initiates crafts. She might not have intended to stereotype her childhood but she most definitely has.
Whereas Raffy is nicknamed Lion (strong, manly) has books in his corridor room about dinosaurs, and is bought toolkits, cars, road tracks… she’s definitely stereotyped them!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For fucks sake just give them some melty sticks for snacks like everyone else does!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wow. This looks so appealing 😬

I was only thinking about you earlier! Miss you
Awwww thank you, I barely have time to bless myself these days. I miss my maternity leave tattling days 😑 but she has infuriated me with her ragamuffin “free range kiddos” 🤢 and their bogging bare feet, scraggly unkempt hair and absolutely filthy faces 😵💫

Reactions: 10
We need a new thread Tattlers. Desperate times call for desperate thread titles...
RVK #40 No shoes, running nose, free range kiddos in their Preloved clothes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Yes, Grabs, remarkable that your children picked up such an old fashioned, gendered view of the world :rolleyes:

"bEn DoEsNt mAkE mE wOrK"
"BEn LeTs mE dO DiY aND dOeSnT eVeN lAuGh aT mEeeeeee"

View attachment 1448004
Make the most of the next 10 years Bentos cos your weirdo parents will have you married off to the local pensioner before you know it. Grabs has probably already booked the wedding venue and photographer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Awwww thank you, I barely have time to bless myself these days. I miss my maternity leave tattling days 😑 but she has infuriated me with her ragamuffin “free range kiddos” 🤢 and their bogging bare feet, scraggly unkempt hair and absolutely filthy faces 😵💫
Did I know you’d had a baby? 😬 Sorry if it was mentioned and I’ve forgotten. no wonder you don’t have any time. Little ones take it allllllll up x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How have I only just noticed her nose? It looks like she is pushed up against a window
It reminds me of the Who Family from the grinch 🙈🤣🤣

(I feel like I need a disclaimer here that I would never usually comment on a person’s looks. But given her vile tweets about Adele, and women’s post partum bodies my view is if she can dish it out, she can take it too!)

Reactions: 9
She likes to think she lives in a fairytale.

She seems to fallback on the same old childlike cliches and nonsense. Everything is the best ever, the most perfect.

She's a bit twee and Enid Blyton and this is why I don't think is swimming with the big social media Hun fishes.

Despite the fact they are all shilling for freebies, some at least put a lot of effort in and pitch their stuff just right. Many bloggers might talk about twee stuff but have some writing skill at least.

I'm afraid I don't think she has the intellect, work ethic or skills to make it work.

Reactions: 11
Did I know you’d had a baby? 😬 Sorry if it was mentioned and I’ve forgotten. no wonder you don’t have any time. Little ones take it allllllll up x
Yes @Right on top of that rose we hope you are soaking it allllllll in ! Congratulations. And don't forget to take lots of videos so you can regale your family with a film you've created of your child's first year ... and make sure that corridor is nice and cosy for the new arrival !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is business slow Grabs? Second day you’ve mentioned the ‘family’ business…..

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.