RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How has their aqua play got so disgusting?! Is it just me who empties our set every day and lets it dry out?! How has it grown algae?!

Reactions: 7
Clearly along with not knowing how to pronounce the “th” sound… she also doesn’t know how to pause or take a breath between sentences.

One ridiculously long, boring, monotone ramble 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is the most ridiculous advert I've ever seen! The voice, the awful photos where neither her nor her kids look especially healthy, the script... I could go on and on.

She's just so deluded. Limp, lank hair, dull skin, weird chubby face yet super skinny- she's not exactly a good advert for a health related product is she?!
I really enjoyed the sad-looking growing out nail varnish and weirdly extended clip of her unscrewing the vitamin pots while her camera hovered by the sunflowers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On holiday, kids napping, I decide to check insta. Husband lying beside me. This ad pops up in my feed... that voice over! Even my husband who only ever watches martial arts tit on his own insta exclaims, 'what in the holy duck is that?' It sounds worse than those bot scripted youtube videos. Worse than an actual bot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Clearly along with not knowing how to pronounce the “th” sound… she also doesn’t know how to pause or take a breath between sentences.

One ridiculously long, boring, monotone ramble 🤦🏻‍♀️
Well we know from her blog and posts on Instagram that she doesn’t have a grasp of punctuation!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ Alive. Rebecca please never never never do a speaking Ad again. So many questions! How did Wild Nutrition approve this garbage? Why do we need to hear her life story, she’s selling supplements not on This is Your Life with Michael Aspel? How did she speak without breathing for all those minutes, has she trained in cyclical breathwork? How is it possible that the courgette Waffy is nibbling on has more tone and personality than this idiot?
Also, talking about these vitamins as “miracle” supplements surely is not OK. Completely misleading. Needs reporting.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jeez what's with the croaky voice..sounds like she puffs 40 a day 😂. Absolutely awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
But she made out her placenta capsules gave her the most dreamy recovery?! Which one is if Grabby?

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She definitely didn’t take these from day 1 of pregnancy with Freya, she did an ad for a different brand, AND didn’t she just brag that these vitamins were why Waffy didn’t have tongue tie? How come Freya had one then? 🙄
She can’t claim they help with milk flow, that’s complete BS

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ Alive. Rebecca please never never never do a speaking Ad again. So many questions! How did Wild Nutrition approve this garbage? Why do we need to hear her life story, she’s selling supplements not on This is Your Life with Michael Aspel? How did she speak without breathing for all those minutes, has she trained in cyclical breathwork? How is it possible that the courgette Waffy is nibbling on has more tone and personality than this idiot?
Also, talking about these vitamins as “miracle” supplements surely is not OK. Completely misleading. Needs reporting.
Oh no no no... She needs to do MORE speaking ads! This is pure gold!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
you can tell she's just reading a script with zero charisma!!!!
Have you ever been in a lesson or a lecture and a tutor would talk in a monotonous voice and you’d fight falling asleep. That’s how Rebecca sounds. But also with an added can’t be bothered tone, no intonation, punctuation, enthusiasm… Great Ad. Not.

Reactions: 10
Have you ever been in a lesson or a lecture and a tutor would talk in a monotonous voice and you’d fight falling asleep. That’s how Rebecca sounds. But also with an added can’t be bothered tone, no intonation, punctuation, enthusiasm… Great Ad. Not.
If her shutterbug and digital creator doesn’t work out, she can always record audios for Calm or Headspace 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The advert is so bad I love it. I imagine if Instagram was a GCSE it’s what a school kid would produce. This is probably an insult to that generation though who would actually probably do a much better job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.