RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Tired mama’ - she doesn’t work - therefore if she’s awake with her kiddos in the night she doesn’t have to do anything the next day, plus she has loads of help. Try living in the real world like most parents who have to juggle parenting, broken sleep and jobs (not to mention extortionate nursery bills). She’s such a spoilt little brat
The poor tired mama loves to garner sympathy :mad::oops:

Reactions: 1
FFS.........put some shoes and proper clothes on that poor child Grabby, you utter cretin!!!!

I can not believe she would let her one year old stand barefoot in with the goats. Boys walking around in tit, makes utterly dreamy free range content doesn't it!!!!

Those poor children......they always look so dirty and unwashed. Scabby grabby by name, Scrabble grabby by nature.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has she forgotten that she already posted her Cambridge photos? And still saying that the ONLY way to get around is by boat. Then posts a photo of the MANY bicycles…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS.........put some shoes and proper clothes on that poor child Grabby, you utter cretin!!!!

I can not believe she would let her one year old stand barefoot in with the goats. Boys walking around in tit, makes utterly dreamy free range content doesn't it!!!!

Those poor children......they always look so dirty and unwashed. Scabby grabby by name, Scrabble grabby by nature.
Late to the party but came on here to say Raffy looks like an extra from Oliver 🙈
Also, considering Grabby’s levels of hygiene I wonder if we should worry about the goat standing next to Raffy’s feet rather than the other way round

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Late to the party but came on here to say Raffy looks like an extra from Oliver 🙈
Also, considering Grabby’s levels of hygiene I wonder if we should worry about the goat standing next to Raffy’s feet rather than the other way round
Waffy the waif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
When the 'kiddos' start school they'll probably be bullied by the other (less free-range but cleaner) kids for how bad they smell. I genuinely think baths are a rarity in their household. Whenever she goes on about how much she has to do with all the activities, cooking cleaning etc, I've noticed bathtime is never mentioned, and that's a big part of an evening routine. She aff links the tit out of everything yet she's never tried aff linking any baby bath stuff or bath toys/books. I bet all summer they don't get bathed at all as she probably thinks a paddling pool or splash park is close enough 😖

Reactions: 6
Proudly sharing Ikea’s cheap kids meals ‘hack’ without acknowledging that they’re primarily there to help feed children over the summer holidays. Utter monster.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Proudly sharing Ikea’s cheap kids meals ‘hack’ without acknowledging that they’re primarily there to help feed children over the summer holidays. Utter monster.
I KNEW she was going to take advantage of shops/brands feeding children for free/cheap over summer. She's shameless.

Reactions: 12
They’re there to help parents who struggle, not for parents who are tight like Grabs

So Grabby wannabe TheGreeneyedgirl was also #gifted a yoto player but has actually done some content unlike Grabby. Brands are going to start to use her clones more then her when they realise she’s tit at her job

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I actually can’t believe she’s taken advantage of the ikea kids meals hack/offer 🤯
SHE LIVES IN A bleeping MILLION POUND HOUSE!!!!
If you’re overstretched BB; maybe a rethink about your lifestyle is order, like the rest of us?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I actually can’t believe she’s taken advantage of the ikea kids meals hack/offer 🤯
If you’re overstretched BB; maybe a rethink about your lifestyle is order, like the rest of us?
…..and drives a Land Rover/Range Rover (unsure exactly which it is), that she uses for endless, pointless trips!

Think of the cost of the petrol.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
And if she’s getting free childcare!!! That’s really pissed me off

Reactions: 9
When you look back at when Freya was a baby/toddler, she might have been in too few layers or stuff that was slightly big. But seeing Raffy in a goat pen and on a playground with no shoes on 🤯🤯🤯

Comparing that to now is just crazy, they look like a bunch of total scruffs and do not even do the bare minimum to ensure their kids are clean. The pp who mentioned the lack of bath time mentions is bang on.

Reactions: 7
I’m not sticking up for her - but this is just the standard price for IKEA kids meals now. It’s not as if she’s gone and actually said “can I have the meals for low income families please?” 🤣 I went to IKEA myself over the weekend, we stayed for food as we were there over dinner time and I couldn’t be arsed to go home and cook and my two ate the 95p meals because that’s how much they were rung up as on the till and I didn’t even notice until I sat down with my food and looked at the receipt. I, like most parents, was not about to walk back up to the woman on the till and say “erm, excuse me, my husband earns circa 60k a year so can I pay whatever the normal rate for kids meals is please?” 🙄 There’s many, many things to pick fault about with our Grabby, but eating cheap meals at a multinational, billion pound corporation who can more than afford to give their customers cheap food is not one of them. Let’s not be petty here people, we’re better than that!

What I will say though, is the difference between me and grabs is I went to IKEA anyway, chose to eat there anyway, and thought “bonus, cheap food!” whereas Grabs has probably seen it on social media and thought “let’s go to Ikea BECAUSE of the cheap food” - that’s what I think is skanky of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.