RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Raffy walking round at London Zoo with no shoes on!!! Can she not be bothered to get his feet measured.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
He’s had a change of outfit too. Stripe dungarees in the penguin pic then shart romper in the goat pic.

Reactions: 1
Why is that wee boy always half dressed and dirty looking? His hair looks like that dolls that chopsy carted round for the last gear.

Hes barefoot in a goat pen, tit and animal feed, pee etc all there for him to walk in. Even if the goat stood on his foot it would hurt him.
Does she not give a tit at all?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Late to the party re the childcare but she doesn’t send them to nursery until age 2 so she gets the funded hours for low incomes.

This is the reason they do term time only

(you can pay a top up for the child to attend during holidays although some settings close down during holidays as the staff are only employed on a term time basis)

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Late to the party re the childcare but she doesn’t send them to nursery until age 2 so she gets the funded hours for low incomes.

This is the reason they do term time only

(you can pay a top up for the child to attend during holidays although some settings close down during holidays as the staff are only employed on a term time basis)
Surely they don’t qualify for this?!

Reactions: 3
Surely they don’t qualify for this?!
Unfortunately plenty of self employed fudge the figures, I’ve seen this first hand

she’s blew her self up with the Q&A. There is no other reason she would be waiting until 2 and they would only be doing term time

You can’t pay for term time only place if self funded as the staff need to be paid 52 weeks of the year. So you would still need to pay during the holidays.

When the Parents apply for a funded place the setting Claim the funding direct from the government and this can only be done at certain points through the year. So the setting then know how many term time only staff to employ

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I have a friend who has an almost 3 year old. He started nursery when he was 2 and is term time only. He goes 2 mornings a week. She works part time and she pays for him.
I am not sure to be honest how it works with staffing when the setting is closed during school holidays but this is definitely the case.

Reactions: 3
Why is Raffy walking round at London Zoo with no shoes on!!! Can she not be bothered to get his feet measured.
She's so neglectful. I would never have let my children wander around a zoo barefoot 😨 but as someone else has said, Waffers always looks dirty and unkempt ☹

Reactions: 8
Another week where she stated Waffy was under the weather followed by a weekend of dragging him to a birthday party, the London Zoo (with extra animal tit for him, let's hope he had a good bath but I wouldn't bet too much on it...), Ikea and the allotment!
And she says she's exhausted after all this. If you are exhausted Grabby, imagine how it feels for your repeatedly sick 1yo...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I have a friend who has an almost 3 year old. He started nursery when he was 2 and is term time only. He goes 2 mornings a week. She works part time and she pays for him.
I am not sure to be honest how it works with staffing when the setting is closed during school holidays but this is definitely the case.
My 2 year old is at the local state school nursery school that has 2 year old provision. We don’t qualify for funding support so pay for the sessions - she can do a morning or afternoon. Term time only because it’s part of the nursery school.

Reactions: 5
Is she insane?! Why doesn’t Raffy have shoes on?! We know he’s not walking Grabs but you could still get him some cruisers or something cheap and cheerful from one of the MANY shops that sell them. And stop with the tired mama bullshit. Yes being a parent IS hard work but you don’t work, put the bins out or worry about ‘silly’ things like paying the bills so kindly shut the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she insane?! Why doesn’t Raffy have shoes on?! We know he’s not walking Grabs but you could still get him some cruisers or something cheap and cheerful from one of the MANY shops that sell them. And stop with the tired mama bullshit. Yes being a parent IS hard work but you don’t work, put the bins out or worry about ‘silly’ things like paying the bills so kindly shut the duck up
‘Tired mama’ - she doesn’t work - therefore if she’s awake with her kiddos in the night she doesn’t have to do anything the next day, plus she has loads of help. Try living in the real world like most parents who have to juggle parenting, broken sleep and jobs (not to mention extortionate nursery bills). She’s such a spoilt little brat

Reactions: 18
Unfortunately plenty of self employed fudge the figures, I’ve seen this first hand

she’s blew her self up with the Q&A. There is no other reason she would be waiting until 2 and they would only be doing term time

You can’t pay for term time only place if self funded as the staff need to be paid 52 weeks of the year. So you would still need to pay during the holidays.

When the Parents apply for a funded place the setting Claim the funding direct from the government and this can only be done at certain points through the year. So the setting then know how many term time only staff to employ
The preschool my kids went to started at 1 and was term time only. Plenty of children attended from 2 as privately paying term time only. The staff are paid for term time only pro rata across 12 months just like teachers. So I’m sure other preschools offer the same sort of non-funded places as mine did. It was called a preschool too not nursery.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.