RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ad is atrocious!! It’s not even in focus! Compare it to our lush Lauren McDermott who’s ads are always so slick and polished I think they’ve got a raw deal there with this pile of shite. FYI our Laur is nauseating and terrible in a different way.
Laur is definitely nauseating 😄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She clearly didn't practice that ad as she went to put the refill in upside down.
She hasn't a clue. When it switched, it was suddenly slotted in correctly.

Why do companies approve ads which no speech? Would it kill her to have talked through what she was doing? Perhaps she can't speak, has she had an accident rendering her mute?
Have you heard her speak? Let’s just say I’m grateful there’s no speaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Of all the things you would do with child free time…..
But they used to love going for bike rides dontcha know 😅😅
Christ, all the interesting things they could be doing with their time! They're so old and boring...not that a lovely bike ride isn't fun! But it wouldn't be my first choice when you have some precious child free time.

Reactions: 8
Everyone I know who has used natural deodorants, Wild included, has said that they end up smellier than when they used sure and the like. No Thankyou

Reactions: 4
They are the oldest most boring pensioner couple I’ve ever known. One day she’ll have a shock when she reaches an age and realises she sleepwalked into old age. If only she’d unclench a little bit and really live her life, it’ll pass her by completely.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Everyone I know who has used natural deodorants, Wild included, has said that they end up smellier than when they used sure and the like. No Thankyou
Really? I've used them on and off for years and am always surprised by how good some of them are.
I've not used Wild but I've used Ben and Anna, pit rocks, warrior and Pitt putty.
You don't smell if you're washing as it's only stale sweat that smells.

Reactions: 2
Look at the state of that floor!!! I know it's a hallway so gets lots of traffic, but all the more reason not to have a light coloured floor. Grubby Graby needs to do some cleaning 🙄 😄😄
It’s really bugging me that the gallery wall isn’t central over the bench.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s really bugging me that the gallery wall isn’t central over the bench.
And me!! I couldn’t live with that!

I thought she had a room dedicated to all their crap? Do their shoes really need to be under that ‘bench’? So messy and cluttered

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why has she got at least 15 pairs of manky looking shoes there in the hall? What exactly does she keep in the boot room and the bedrooms? Surely old shoes sitting there would make the hallway smell musty.

Reactions: 7
Look at the state of that floor!!! I know it's a hallway so gets lots of traffic, but all the more reason not to have a light coloured floor. Grubby Graby needs to do some cleaning 🙄 😄😄
So much fusty, dusty clutter and mis-matching styles. Modern tiles with a dark brown seat that’s seen better days, modern black ikea frames with rustic baskets?!?! I’m sure this asfetik can look good but Grabby misses by a mile.

7CCA4325-3C6F-43B7-97BA-D7FC4A571B66.jpeg

Im definitely no expert in interiors but here’s what I’d do to improve this tragic situation. Firstly clear out the shoes and coats hanging on the unnecessary stag’s head. The bench is nothing special or expensive so I’d paint it a bright modern colour to match the modern floor. Move that horrid dusty Famous Five picnic basket and put a big houseplant there instead. Statement light shade. Change all the frames for bigger or wider frames, they’re currently out of proportion with everything around them, mix up the frame colours, central them properly. Small changes. You’re welcome, Grabetha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.