RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn’t seem to do anything for the children other than free/cheap playgroups - no swimming, no dance classes, no sensory/music classes. I get that if they were short of money and I know classes aren’t essential but they go on that many holidays surely they could do something for the kids for once

The Aesop’s bottles in the outdoor kids play kitchen. What a f**king saddo 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
How many more times is she going to post the same shots of the same holiday.You have already added at least 64.4% of those pictures to keep on the gram.

Reactions: 12
Yup for someone whose husband has had some cancerous mole removed and two kids who clearly are taking on the red hair/ pale skin type, she sure doesn’t seem to give a shot about sun protection.

And why is Waffy’s mullet so disgusting? He’s not even 1, he shouldn’t be so sweaty and crusty… 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Yup for someone whose husband has had some cancerous mole removed and two kids who clearly are taking on the red hair/ pale skin type, she sure doesn’t seem to give a shot about sun protection.

And why is Waffy’s mullet so disgusting? He’s not even 1, he shouldn’t be so sweaty and crusty… 🤢
I was assuming he was hot and sweaty, poor child. Doubt he got a bath and hair wash when they got home :cry:

Reactions: 2

Maybe he was just hot? Fingers crossed she bathed him

Reactions: 1
This has just come up on my Pinterest… isn’t this BB’s bathroom?

Wonder if she knows an Etsy shop is using her image ‘modified’.

Unfortunately guys; you can’t polish a turd… 💩
Yep. That’s hers. Obviously with the wallpaper photo shopped on

Reactions: 2
This has just come up on my Pinterest… isn’t this BB’s bathroom?

Wonder if she knows an Etsy shop is using her image ‘modified’.

Unfortunately guys; you can’t polish a turd… 💩
Time for her to put her law degree to use if it’s been used without her consent…

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That Hello Fresh offer with her code... Isn't that just the standard new customer offer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.