RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice the Father’s Day card included “caravan crafter” among other attributes? 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Jesus weep 🤣 so she did, along with... the best shoulder carrier, berry grower, sand castle maker, playhouse builder, story reader and pancake baker. What a weird list of attributes but she forgot the most important one the '10 times better than' boast... or was that inside the card 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just noticed for the last week her posts are showing the like figures. None of them have even got to 900 likes!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don't think Mama Kedgers is too bad, she definitely presents herself well at least. The rest on the other hand... 😬😬😬
I do tend to agree, mama KedgeFund always looks polished, something her daughter has NOT inherited!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do tend to agree, mama KedgeFund always looks polished, something her daughter has NOT inherited!
I think Papa Kedgefund is particularly odd. Not just in looks but all this weird info we have about his photocopiers/ self help CDs/jealousy of Mama Kedgefund speaking to other men/poss OTT boozing (tho only according to Grabs!). Curious George looks just like him.

Reactions: 5
I think Papa Kedgefund is particularly odd. Not just in looks but all this weird info we have about his photocopiers/ self help CDs/jealousy of Mama Kedgefund speaking to other men/poss OTT boozing (tho only according to Grabs!). Curious George looks just like him.
He did admit he was drinking too much

Reactions: 3
Pictures of Grabby's mucky mansion/poor unkempt children and endless and boring samey holiday shots clearly aren't doing anything for her followers anymore.....down to 93.9k haha!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Pictures of Grabby's mucky mansion/poor unkempt children and endless and boring samey holiday shots clearly aren't doing anything for her followers anymore.....down to 93.9k haha!!!!!!
Yay 😃 I’ve been waiting for this!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her life is like watching paint drying really slowly and waiting for the next coat to be applied 🤣

God help us as July is only 9 days away {and counting} and we know we'll be getting:- their wedding anniversary vomit-fess and the peeado being the most bestest hubby in the entire universe 🙄 followed by Freya's 3rd birthday celebrations, Raffy's milestone 1st birthday and the accompanying 365 seconds video... and I'm sure, we'll be getting treated to the long awaited manky caravan reno reveal too 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Her life is like watching paint drying really slowly and waiting for the next coat to be applied 🤣

God help us as July is only 9 days away {and counting} and we know we'll be getting:- their wedding anniversary vomit-fess and the peeado being the most bestest hubby in the entire universe 🙄 followed by Freya's 3rd birthday celebrations, Raffy's milestone 1st birthday and the accompanying 365 seconds video... and I'm sure, we'll be getting treated to the long awaited manky caravan reno reveal too 🙄🙄
🤣🤣🤣
I for one can’t wait!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Is Freya really only 3?!? I feel like we’ve all known her soooo much longer 🙈 Still, just another year to get through and then she’ll be off to school and we’ll see how that affects Grabby’s Grand Holiday Plans

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.