RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Freya really only 3?!? I feel like we’ve all known her soooo much longer 🙈 Still, just another year to get through and then she’ll be off to school and we’ll see how that affects Grabby’s Grand Holiday Plans
Don’t worry, she’ll be 10 x more gifted than anyone else’s reception child so missing a week a month won’t do any harm! She can’t be fined until she turns 5 so her first school year will be laced with gallivanting I’m sure!

Reactions: 10
I reeeeeaaallly wish she would stop. saying. she’s. in. love. with. everything.
The most annoying expression!!!! Can’t fall in love with weather ya bellend!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look how big her shoes are 😂her toes are covered by the strap.
This just screams preloved/sale purchase where Gabby insists on using them just because they were cheaper than they would be new.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Back when I was doing my A levels I had a Saturday job at Russell and Bromley where I worked in the children’s department doing all the back to school and first shoes.

with normal shoes you aim to fit the shoes with about a thumbs depth of room in the ends. With sandals and wellingtons you went a lot shorter to help to prevent children from tripping over their own feet.

I also wouldn’t consider it hygienic to buy second hand sandals that are worn without socks.

she’s a mothering menace!

Reactions: 16
Probably only because she has to wear one for pre-school!
I bet 🙄 one of my kids is 13 and I’ve had an email about keeping her safe at school in the heat. I’m sure Grabs has too seeing as Freya is at nursery

Reactions: 4
Imagine the size of the blazer choosy will be wearing for her first day at secondary school. She's going to look like Frankenstein' monster. Massive square blazer with sleeves at least 15 CMS longer than her arms.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Look how big her shoes are 😂her toes are covered by the strap.
This just screams preloved/sale purchase where Gabby insists on using them just because they were cheaper than they would be new.
Plus they are dangerous.....Fraaa Fraaa could trip up in them !

Reactions: 4
Imagine the size of the blazer choosy will be wearing for her first day at secondary school. She's going to look like Frankenstein' monster. Massive square blazer with sleeves at least 15 CMS longer than her arms.
Aw poor Freya. Everything will be too big won’t it?!

Reactions: 3
Plus they are dangerous.....Fraaa Fraaa could trip up in them !
Honestly.. so dangerous. I unintentionally got a half size too big for my son once in clarks doodles (sturdy rubber shoes actually fit for playing) and he still tripped over within a couple of hours of wearing them and cut his lip.

Reactions: 3
Apologies for the typos above. Everything she does is detrimental to those kids' wellbeing. If this is the way the Kedgefunds raised Grabby and Curious then I'm surprised they have survived to adulthood.

😂😂😂Made myself laugh, "adulthood"...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does Freya have a dummy clip attached to her in the latest post? I’ve never heard her mention a dummy before

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.