RVK Loves #39 Pimp my {Rotting} Ride!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Freya wearing a swim nappy in one of the pictures, thought she had been potty trained for a while now ???
Thats a normal (Aldi) nappy not a swim nappy. I’m guessing Grabs has been telling us porkie {packet ham} pies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thats a normal (Aldi) nappy not a swim nappy. I’m guessing Grabs has been telling us porkie {packet ham} pies
I thought exactly the same - potty training not nearly as oh so dreamy as one would have us think. I couldn’t care less when your nearly 3 yo is potty trained, but if you brag about how well it’s gone, then show us the little one in a nappy 5 months later, we’re going to notice!

Reactions: 10
Shes worked out a babysitter on holiday would cost her £20 for a beach walk? Most people would get the babysitter, go for the walk, have a meal and a drink and maybe even fit in a quickie before getting back.

Shes dull as duck

And why cover chopsys nipple but not waffys? Isn't a nipple a nipple? No time to be precious with your photos grabby. Paedophiles will take anything they like from a photo posted. Maybe Ben could give you an insight as to how they think?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don't think any holidaymakers or residents will be devastated by the fact that she never wants to go their on holiday again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I laughed at her saying she would never go back to Ibiza! Can you picture grabby in Ibiza :ROFLMAO: :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm still lolling at her mentioning a beach bar... for water.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't stop thinking about the brother's girlfriend. Can you imagine being 20 something without children, going on a holiday and being an unpaid babysitter. Honestly. No thanks. Their parents obviously paid.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I can't stop thinking about the brother's girlfriend. Can you imagine being 20 something without children, going on a holiday and being an unpaid babysitter. Honestly. No thanks. Their parents obviously paid.
I'm just wondering what the heck she sees in Curious George!! Love is definitely blind 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sorry if this should be common knowledge, but how tall is Grabby? I can’t get my head around her proportions at all, particularly feet to leg 😂
She’s average height I think. I saw her once and she didn’t strike me as either tall nor short 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Shes worked out a babysitter on holiday would cost her £20 for a beach walk? Most people would get the babysitter, go for the walk, have a meal and a drink and maybe even fit in a quickie before getting back.

Shes dull as duck

And why cover chopsys nipple but not waffys? Isn't a nipple a nipple? No time to be precious with your photos grabby. Paedophiles will take anything they like from a photo posted. Maybe Ben could give you an insight as to how they think?
Amen to this!!! I found her covering up Freya’s baby body with an emoji seriously bloody disturbing. It wouldn’t even enter my head to do that. She’s a child, FFS!!!

Reactions: 4
Nice of her to try and make money off somebody else’s Father’s Day gift suggestion 🤣 (aff linking an Amazon family bucket list that somebody else shared on their stories as an aff link as well)

Reactions: 5
Jesus wept. She was up at 6am getting those aff links in.
Nice of her to try and make money off somebody else’s Father’s Day gift suggestion 🤣 (aff linking an Amazon family bucket list that somebody else shared on their stories as an aff link as well)
At some ungodly hour too. Saddo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.